corvus5 3g dongle

Guest User_x4pro

Guest User_x4pro

Hey guys! just a quick question, any 1 know if

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/three-e353-pay-as-you-go-mobile-broadband-1gb-preloaded-10732293-pdt.html

Will be compatible for this rom? I kinda know how to mount them but it's the first time I'm going to use my Vega for travelling:) or does any 1 else recommend another service 3g dongle that is cheap and works (doesn't matter about what network just has to have good signal for travelling from the north east to London area,

thanks, Reece

Guest richardmlea

I have only used my old huewei e220. Its an old Dingle but it works well, can be unlocked by software freely available on the internet and if its of any interest to you, can be put inside the Vega (if your willing to void your warranty).

You can get them for as little as £17 delivered on eBay.

Guest chrisp9788

I have a huawei e353 dongle and i cannot for the life of me get it to work on any rom including corvus5, I cannot get the virtual cdrom on the dongle to disable have tried the AT^U2DIAG=0 command in putty but with no luck just says error, if anyone has any other way of disabling it would be much appreciated as i believe it is just this that is stopping me using it.