xbox 360 controller with corvus 5

Guest apex12345

Guest apex12345

Hi all, can any of you help me , i have a xbox 360 wired controller and i would like to use it on my advent vega , im using corvus 5 rom and sp1 but i have no idea how you do it. ive plugged the controller in and turned on usb host mode the controller flashes so its getting power but i cant see it anywhere nor control anything , i appreciate all of your help thanks .colin

Guest Durbybard

Hi all, can any of you help me , i have a xbox 360 wired controller and i would like to use it on my advent vega , im using corvus 5 rom and sp1 but i have no idea how you do it. ive plugged the controller in and turned on usb host mode the controller flashes so its getting power but i cant see it anywhere nor control anything , i appreciate all of your help thanks .colin

Hiya, sounds like the xbox controller isn't plug and play, need some setting up, use link below to maybe sort it out.

Chris

Guest apex12345

hmm i put that file on my sd card but i dont know how to use connectbot to install the .ko file . when i open connectbot it asks for a host and tbh ireally have no idea what im doing thanks :D

Guest HypoTurtle

The controller is plug and play as far as I'm aware, are you sure your in USB host. How are you switching from slave to host? Perhaps you aren't holding back long enough, the controller light seems to come on 1-2 second before the device is fully in host mode.

Guest apex12345

i have an app telling me usb host mode is enabled , the controller flashes green every few seconds like in vids i have seen on youtube i just cant get it to do anything

I've used a cheap xbox 360 wired controller on corvus 5 +sp1 in host mode. been using it with emulators. I tried using a wireless controller with a plug and play kit but that doesn't work as the cable doesn't transmit the data, only the power.

Guest maltloaf

a wired 360 controller works fine on my corvus sp1 vega

you need to map the controls to real button presses on the tablet, in whatever emulator you're using

Edited by maltloaf