Kuoi's GSF Themes

Guest Kuoi

DO NOT TRY THESE THEMES ON EARLIER VERSIONS THAN GSF B20 !

I suggest you also take a look at this menu mod API32 Menu theme for GSF

I don't know for sure if the zip from the original message will work with B20 and after .

I made a B20 zip that works for sure , ... but ALL credits go to Api32 !!!!!!

Working GSF B20 Api32 Menu

The Api32 mod has no influence on my themes , so the Api32 menu will stay on your phone as soon as you flash it.

BACK TO THE THEMES NOW ....

Before flashing ANY theme , make sure you wipe cache and wipe Dalvik cache (in advanced) on clockworkmod.

------------------------------------------------------------------

In clockworkmod :

Wipe Cache partition

Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache

Install zip from SD card > choose zip from SD card

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuoi's Orange theme for the GSF B20 rom.

I'll make a blue , red and green theme later .

Any suggestions or requests ? ... just pm me .

post-892314-0-80256400-1313159416_thumb.post-892314-0-53766800-1313159417_thumb.post-892314-0-31955600-1313159418_thumb.post-892314-0-09165100-1313159419_thumb.post-892314-0-21646100-1313159420_thumb.

http://hotfile.com/d..._Theme.zip.html

Guest FrankieADZ

Love the themes :)

can i be cheeky and ask if you could do a theme all as the green on BUT a different battery icon?

a vertiacal battery with the number inside?

Pretty please ;)

Love the themes :)

can i be cheeky and ask if you could do a theme all as the green on BUT a different battery icon?

a vertical battery with the number inside?

Pretty please ;)

I hope this is ok :D

Changed the icons too , to make them "clearer"

post-892314-0-83809300-1313167168_thumb.post-892314-0-74389200-1313167169_thumb.

Kuoi GSF B20 Green Theme V2

Edited by Kuoi

Awesome, Thanks :)

How do i install it again?

Ive forgot,

do into Clockwork Recovery. then its install from SD

is that correct?

In clockworkmod :

Wipe Cache partition

Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache

Install zip from SD card > choose zip from SD card

Guest evilbrain

afaik it is cause i use it already ;)

found it, going to try out b20 and if it works properly, this theme is next :)

Edited by evilbrain

Guest unmukt

Hi,

I am trying out the kitchen for the first time...

How do i add the Reboot and Recovery option to the power button option?

Also, I want to change the green android on the 'USB Mass storage' option (on connecting phone to PC).

Can you give me an idea, as to how to go about it?

Edited by unmukt

Hi,

I am trying out the kitchen for the first time...

How do i add the Reboot and Recovery option to the power button option?

Also, I want to change the green android on the 'USB Mass storage' option (on connecting phone to PC).

Can you give me an idea, as to how to go about it?

As far as I know , you can't do both in the uot kitchen.

I think you must search the forum or google for the answer.

will these work for b19 users?

I don't know for sure if the change of the kernel from B19 To B20 has any influense on the theming.

Otherwise you can try it out , but first use the backup function from Clockworkmod ? ;)

Very handy , after about 5 minutes your phone is back as it was before , all settings and data included.

Guest dibbles

You are very skilled at creating these themes Kuoi and it is much appreciated that you share them :)

So much so that I'm about to try out B20 just so that I could use your yellow - blue theme.

Have you considered also changing the rather bland settings menu which, I assume, would be all white rather than like the coloured types that I sometimes see..?

You are very skilled at creating these themes Kuoi and it is much appreciated that you share them :)

So much so that I'm about to try out B20 just so that I could use your yellow - blue theme.

Have you considered also changing the rather bland settings menu which, I assume, would be all white rather than like the coloured types that I sometimes see..?

I'm not skilled , the UOT kitchen does all the work.

I like (and use) my yellow - blue theme on my phone the most ... but that's a matter of personal choise.

I realy don't know what you mean , sorry . Can you give more details or a screenshot ?:unsure:

Edited by Kuoi

Guest dibbles

You can see a screenshot here...

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=73737

there is a link to download that customisation but I would not know if it is compatible with both the B20 release and your theme. That is why I was asking if this needs to be built with both the revision of the ROM and theme in mind..?

It can be found here...

Api32 - Theme (Settings menu only) updated on 4/7/11

just less than half way down in the first post...

You can see a screenshot here...

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=73737

there is a link to download that customisation but I would not know if it is compatible with both the B20 release and your theme. That is why I was asking if this needs to be built with both the revision of the ROM and theme in mind..?

It can be found here...

Api32 - Theme (Settings menu only) updated on 4/7/11

just less than half way down in the first post...

http://android.modac...essential-poll/

Good news for this menu theme ... it works on B20 !

EDIT : apk file doesn't work by simply installing it , but it's working when you flash it with clockworkmod.

I've included in my theme to flash it , but I think it should work without the theme ...

Try this : GSF Api32 Menu

Edited by Kuoi

Guest The Soup Thief

Hi Kuoi

Thanks for uploading these - they're great - I'm using your blue-yellow theme

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to introduce the CRT transition (when you put the phone into sleep, for example) to GSF using UOT kitchen, is it?

I was playing with it earlier and couldn't see that option, but you've plainly much more familiar with it than I am

The previous way of adding these transitions doesn't work with B20 unfortunately

Thanks