Urgent HELP WIFI

Guest daniellalkov

Guest daniellalkov

Hi guys,

I have some strange problem :(, i have previous custom rom and i bring it back official 2.1 rom from t-mobile and i installed some strange dload firmware and my WIFI has gone it can't scan for wifi networks or told me that unable to scan wifi networks, and i clean it all i remove all with clockwork recovery and install other custom roms or i try it all custom roms from ultimate guide section install custom roms 2.1/2.2 but in every custom rom my WIFI is same it doesn't scan or find some networks like it is broken hardware

Can tell me about solution because with out WIFI my phone dont need me PLEASE :D

Guest twrock

Hi guys,

I have some strange problem :(, i have previous custom rom and i bring it back official 2.1 rom from t-mobile and i installed some strange dload firmware and my WIFI has gone it can't scan for wifi networks or told me that unable to scan wifi networks, and i clean it all i remove all with clockwork recovery and install other custom roms or i try it all custom roms from ultimate guide section install custom roms 2.1/2.2 but in every custom rom my WIFI is same it doesn't scan or find some networks like it is broken hardware

Can tell me about solution because with out WIFI my phone dont need me PLEASE :D

Don't try to flash any more custom roms, at least not yet.

Instead, flash another 2.1 official Pulse update, this time a correct one (an official /dload/updata.app from Huawei for the Pulse).

If you can't flash any of the official 2.1 roms, look in the Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide for instructions on how to return to the official 1.5 rom first, then after that flash an official 2.1 rom. Once that official update works, then you can try to install modified roms again.

Good luck.

Edited by twrock

Guest daniellalkov

Don't try to flash any more custom roms, at least not yet.

Instead, flash another 2.1 official Pulse update, this time a correct one (an official /dload/updata.app from Huawei for the Pulse).

If you can't flash any of the official 2.1 roms, look in the Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide for instructions on how to return to the official 1.5 rom first, then after that flash an official 2.1 rom. Once that official update works, then you can try to install modified roms again.

Good luck.

Don't work man, i flashed official 2.1 rom from T-Mobile and still wifi don't work like it dosn't have and i get pissed of can anyone tell me the solution if have solution :(