Problems with new baseband

Guest smokeweed23

Guest smokeweed23

Does anyone know if the new baseband and kernal work with x10a? Cause I want to flash the new MIUI trip has made but his bundle keeps me at the S.E logo and when I check the WB-XPERIA thread the rar says x10i .. Also when I try flashing the new MIUI on bb .55 it still stays on the S.E logo too , right now I am on xRecovery 0.2 and on stock 2.1 , I don't have a file manager, no wi fi , it's a stock firmware that you get out the box but rooted with xrecovery

Guest jpminou

First u need xrecovery 0.3.

Flash the new tripnmiui and without reboot flash the new bb71 and kernel.and yes u can use x10a with no problem.dont forget to wipe everything the data and dalvik cache in xrec before flashing the rom.

Edited by jpminou

Guest smokeweed23

First u need xrecovery 0.3.

Flash the new tripnmiui and without reboot flash the new bb71 and kernel.and yes u can use x10a with no problem.dont forget to wipe everything the data and dalvik cache in xrec before flashing the rom.

Ok, So I have xR 0.2 and I can't install the APK because I have no file manager, Also I don't have ADB and I can't use the internet so much as I have a VERY small data cap on my USB, I'm on my summer vacation and would like MIUI gingerbread since it's fully working so .... Is there any way I could just update xrecovery , FROM xrecovery? , When I flash TripnMIUI it gives me xR 0.3 but since I get a s.e logo only I restore my nandroid backup and I get back too xR o.2