[REQ] Semi Transparent Notification Dropdown for Stock ROMs

Guest XT69

Hi there! I would need that semi transparent notification dropdown for my stock 2X, because I had some problems on fr19, but I really like that kind of notification bar. Is it possible to make some kind of patch for that? A flashable zip which would do that?

I would be very gratefull if Paul or someone could do that :) Thanks in advance :)

Edited by XT69

Guest salisbury_steak

Hi there! I would need that semi transparent notification dropdown for my stock 2X, because I had some problems on fr19, but I really like that kind of notification bar. Is it possible to make some kind of patch for that? A flashable zip which would do that?

I would be very gratefull if Paul or someone could do that :) Thanks in advance :)

I actually tried to do this in my theme. Using just the same parts as certain FR19 themes. But I still ended up with a solid notification background. I have a feeling that it may be a limitation with the stock ROM.

I actually tried to do this in my theme. Using just the same parts as certain FR19 themes. But I still ended up with a solid notification background. I have a feeling that it may be a limitation with the stock ROM.

Sad then... i still hope that Paul drops by and comments on the topic, it would be great to have the same notification bar like in Fr19 :)

Edited by XT69