what do I need to do?

Guest noobdroid

Guest noobdroid

Hi guys.

I recently got a new (1 week old) San francisco/zte blade running froyo 2.2 and swedish spring rls5. It is my 1st smart phone and I am not too sure about all the technical stuff involved with upgrading roms etc.

The phone worked great for the 1st month or so but the other week it wouldn't boot up one morning, kept freezing after the green android robot pic. After removing battery,sim,sd card and leaving for an hour or so I finally got it started but I have lost nearly all of my apps ( think any on the phone where lost as remaining are on sd card). Now most of the apps were free so I didn't care that must but I have lost my android market app and I can't go to the market too download any new apps. If I go on through the browser I can't download as it doesn't see my phone linked to my account.

The phone stills operates fine making calls etc but I can't enjoy the benefits of my smartphone sad.gif

So guys, you are the experts, whats my next move? Do I have to download something to use market or reinstall froyo 2.2, install 2.3? Also I think its a GEN2 but don't know 100%as can't download mr pigfish