Finding the most stable Rom for daily use...

Guest fana.fanisa

Guest ravendagrey

can anyone sugest the most stable and fast rom for daily use...???

thanx...appreciate it...!!!wink.gif

I've been using liquidnext 1.6.2 for weeks now and haven't run into any issues as of yet.

Guest fear_factory84

Liquidnext is the most complete and advanced rom for our liquids. It gives me ram issues on my A1 (closed apps due to out of memory).

Miui 1.8.x drains too much battery for me.

Acer based roms (fear_4.008.08 or t&l.08) have less features but are generally stable (we cannot fix anything on acer compiled system..).

Guest bellanano

For me LCR 2.0 is the best rom 'cause is based on official froyo for liquid and all hw is working perfect.

LN in a very good and fast GB rom but has some problem with proximity sensor (very annoying) and a little high battery drain.

For me LCR 2.0 is the best rom 'cause is based on official froyo for liquid and all hw is working perfect.

LN in a very good and fast GB rom but has some problem with proximity sensor (very annoying) and a little high battery drain.

I also vote on LCR-F 2.0. It is very stable, everything is working. Yesterday night the battery drain was 1% for 9 hours in airplane mode+wifi. I don't want to spend more time on trying the different not perfectly working ROMs and go to issues, I made that before LCR-F 2.0.

Guest sunshinekhan

i have been using an acer liquid s100 for sometime now and off late i am having issues with touch near the lower end of the screen in apps such as dialer, setting menus, dialog boxes

i would have gone with hardware fault, but the same region of the screen works fine on the home screen and in several other apps

i was on miui 2.3.4 stable on 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_256_bin, rooted with Malez ... everything seemed to work fine for a few days and then this issue cropped up

tried LeoGB5.0 and LCR-F_2.0-signed with full wipes in Malez Recovery but the same issues

i then tried flashing 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT_256_bin as a work around but still no luck

i also tried Clean Boot but the same issue

can someone please guide me that I can overcome this?

Edited by sunshinekhan

I also vote on LCR-F 2.0. It is very stable, everything is working. Yesterday night the battery drain was 1% for 9 hours in airplane mode+wifi. I don't want to spend more time on trying the different not perfectly working ROMs and go to issues, I made that before LCR-F 2.0.

:D To be honest, my wife is using my Liquid now under LCR-F 2.0 and i am surprised myself by the battery drain. She does not use the phone as intensivly as I did and she manage to keep it on for 2 or 3 days. I could not imagine this when i was using it (I was flashing it all the time for testing purpose).

I also would like to thank you all for still supporting LCR-F 2.0. It really makes me happy.

Guest fear_factory84

:D To be honest, my wife is using my Liquid now under LCR-F 2.0 and i am surprised myself by the battery drain. She does not use the phone as intensivly as I did and she manage to keep it on for 2 or 3 days. I could not imagine this when i was using it (I was flashing it all the time for testing purpose).

I also would like to thank you all for still supporting LCR-F 2.0. It really makes me happy.

Hi Malez,

I'm happy that you are still here, I would ask you if you want to collaborate to merge latest acer rom base (4.008.08, latest thepasto community kernel and lcr-f 2.0 features).

In particular, we could merge fear_4.008.08 with lcr-f 2.0 features missing (dsp manager, divx omx libraries, and all that I can't remember now). Also gnufabio's choco kernel should be updated with latest fixes from thepasto.

That's mainly for our A1's that suffer for low ram with latest gingerbread roms...

Guest zorginho

Hi Malez,

I'm happy that you are still here, I would ask you if you want to collaborate to merge latest acer rom base (4.008.08, latest thepasto community kernel and lcr-f 2.0 features).

In particular, we could merge fear_4.008.08 with lcr-f 2.0 features missing (dsp manager, divx omx libraries, and all that I can't remember now). Also gnufabio's choco kernel should be updated with latest fixes from thepasto.

That's mainly for our A1's that suffer for low ram with latest gingerbread roms...

Very giant +1

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk