Rexchungs BO ROMhey i flashed with rexchungs BO ROM 2.3 on xcd28 ...but i cannot see market, gmail, youtube etc....what to do?

Guest srk_97

Guest srk_97

Tnx anil.. I added gmail account in email app but market didn't appear.. So I downloaded the gapps.. But I installed gmail from it and it is not working.. Now tell me how to install gapps successfully?.. Thanks again.

Guest srk_97

Tnx anil.. I added gmail account in email app but market didn't appear.. So I downloaded the gapps.. But I installed gmail from it and it is not working.. Now tell me how to install gapps successfully?.. Thanks again.

Guest anil_go

sorry, not in email app, it is in acc and syn->add account(use ur mobile data connection not wifi)

new market

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LEFW8SYD

Guest srk_97

it was not working by ordinary installation or adding any gmail account in accounts and sync...I HAD TO FLASH IT WITH THE GAPPS ZIP AND THEN IT WORKED.

Guest srk_97

it was not working by ordinary installation or adding any gmail account in accounts and sync...I HAD TO FLASH IT WITH THE GAPPS ZIP AND THEN IT WORKED.

Guest antouan3

;

good job you helped me a lot thnks