CyanogenMod 7 for ZTE Skate (Updated 06/01!!)

Guest tilal6991

Got overclocked kernel working in CM7. Will be included in next build :)

I was expecting your next build on Monday, where have you been hiding? :P ...btw, what is the overclock speed may I ask? :)

Guest tilal6991

I was expecting your next build on Monday, where have you been hiding? ...btw, what is the overclock speed may I ask?

Sorry I've been very very busy.Definitely by the end of Sunday. Overclock speed depends on your phone 1.13 ghz for me.

Sorry I've been very very busy.Definitely by the end of Sunday. Overclock speed depends on your phone 1.13 ghz for me.

You don't have to be sorry :P ...I was joking, before Sunday I presume? :)

Guest tilal6991
when can we expect blueginger next update. working well for me.cm7 gave me to many f c probs .

Next cm7 solves all fc problems. May or may not release blueginger.

Guest tilal6991

Dare I ask how the progress has been tital? :P

Dare, Dare. Lol.

I'm uploading it right now. Everything works apart from Bluetooth - including overclocking, new kernel governers, battery life fixes etc.

Dare, Dare. Lol.

I'm uploading it right now. Everything works apart from Bluetooth - including overclocking, new kernel governers, battery life fixes etc.

Actually I wasn't expecting it to be uploaded tonight :D btw...do you mean overclocking doesn't work?...does the processor speed run at 800MHz?

I don't use bluetooth anyway :)

Edited by Navie

Guest tilal6991

Actually I wasn't expecting it to be uploaded tonight :D btw...do you mean overclocking doesn't work?...does the processor speed run at 800MHz?

I don't use bluetooth anyway :)

No overclocking does work. Bluetooth is the only thing that doesn't

Does anyone know where I can find the orange wallpaper (stock wallpaper) from the OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05-skate- stock rom please? I want to use that wallpaper on my phone as its not on CM7, thanks :)

Guest tilal6991
Does anyone know where I can find the orange wallpaper (stock wallpaper) from the OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05-skate- stock rom please? I want to use that wallpaper on my phone as its not on CM7, thanks

I think they might be inside the framework. Ill check tommorow