[ROMS] 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 Nightlies

Guest Racerboy

Welcome back tigtex ;)

i'm having some difficulties installing market on #201, i'm installing gapps through cwm, then every google apps are there but no market, if i install market 3.1 then i always get a forced close error. If someone could help i'll appreciate. thanks

BTW great work Racerboy ;)

Guest RobertsAccount

#203 WITH SWAP link is down.. I don't fully understand which version is better for the Racer, which would be faster? I don't have very many apps on my phone, and most are stored on the memory card.

Guest Racerboy

#203 WITH SWAP link is down.. I don't fully understand which version is better for the Racer, which would be faster? I don't have very many apps on my phone, and most are stored on the memory card.

check it again seems fine :) if you dont have loads of apps running all the time then the standard no swap version would be better for you..

Guest RobertsAccount

check it again seems fine :) if you dont have loads of apps running all the time then the standard no swap version would be better for you..

I get a message saying 'The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'

Guest Racerboy

hmm its been tempremental of late has megaupload, it now says too many people connected to access file :lol: i`d just try again later, if it still fails i`ll upload them somewhere else later

Guest plegdroid

I get a message saying 'The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'

don't think it's specifically the link that's playing up, it's megaupload, getting the same as your self, but getting it with other links also, had a few downloads say complete but when checking the download file, they have all been low meg files, racerboy has advised to the correct size, it's just not playing at the moment. :(

Edited by plegdroid

Guest shiner69

#203 is available now on 1st post of this thread, recommend to do a full wipe, hope you like it, i wont be posting anymore new roms, my work is done to fill the void of the past few weeks :)

have installed and all looks good so far. Radio works, etc. Great stuff. Thanks

Guest wooly_sammoth

Alternative download links

No-Swap

Swap

ROM looks good so far apart from the bluetooth as you pointed out Racerboy. I'll rinse the battery today and see how it does

Edited by wooly_sammoth

Guest molpie001

Hi,

I've installed the ROM and it seems work fine.

In this ROM the WIFI tethering, that is present in #201, is missing. Could you add this functionality in the next release ?

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

NEW 4pda cm7 2.3.5 ROMS #203 by Vitalik1944 with and without SWAP

Changed the build.prop to default english and changed the bootanimation thats it

With Swap HERE

Without Swap HERE

Guest Racerboy

Hi,

I've installed the ROM and it seems work fine.

In this ROM the WIFI tethering, that is present in #201, is missing. Could you add this functionality in the next release ?

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

the rom i created had wifi tether but at a cost of other things, you can use free app from market called "Barnacle Wifi Tether" which works great

Guest wooly_sammoth
@wooly_sammoth thx for the alternate download links :)

No problem. Finally found a use for raceroms.co.uk.

I've got most of the 4pda roms on the server so I'll link them up at some point today.

Guest Racerboy

No problem. Finally found a use for raceroms.co.uk.

I've got most of the 4pda roms on the server so I'll link them up at some point today.

well if your server is going to be permanent, for the fore see-able future then i think will be better for your server to host these files, particulary people having probs with other file share sites........i`ll make an account today so i can upload to the server and try it out :)

Guest mladenovic73

I instaled #202V2 no swap and it is working exellent.Batery after 24 hours is on 60%.I use wifi,calls and some mesages.Everiting is ok.Nice work racerboy.

Is there a chance for new kernel from tigtex?

Guest Racerboy

I instaled #202V2 no swap and it is working exellent.Batery after 24 hours is on 60%.I use wifi,calls and some mesages.Everiting is ok.Nice work racerboy.

Is there a chance for new kernel from tigtex?

glad you like it, tigtex i believe is working on it but is also busy with exams so maybe a while yet

Guest wooly_sammoth

well if your server is going to be permanent, for the fore see-able future then i think will be better for your server to host these files, particulary people having probs with other file share sites........i`ll make an account today so i can upload to the server and try it out :)

This is where the problem occurs. I never properly tried out the upload feature of the site when I built it as I was using FTP to upload. It seems that the max file upload size set in the PHP config is too small. I've tried all the usual tricks to enlarge it but nothing really worked.

I can continue to upload the ROMs by FTP as that definitely works but then the site would be more of a repository than somewhere to get the latest ROM.

I could always create you an FTP account? Let me know what you think?

Guest Racerboy

This is where the problem occurs. I never properly tried out the upload feature of the site when I built it as I was using FTP to upload. It seems that the max file upload size set in the PHP config is too small. I've tried all the usual tricks to enlarge it but nothing really worked.

I can continue to upload the ROMs by FTP as that definitely works but then the site would be more of a repository than somewhere to get the latest ROM.

I could always create you an FTP account? Let me know what you think?

i`ll pm you, 2 secs

Guest Rahulj85

i installed #203...honestly i liked the music player gui that was in #201 uploaded by racerboy..there were certain level gui changes in that rom and they looked good. man when will this ghost clicks go way in these russian roms?