Shazam 4 gingerbread

Guest lazyliam

Guest lazyliam

Any help with a working shazam apk for gingerbread please ive searched and searched ive asked on this site in ginger goodies (maybe not right place)and no one cared to help me (this place doesnt seem half as friendly as it once were)sorry to start a full thread any help much appreciated. Oh p.s i had an old apk from this site which worked on all 2.1 and 2.2 roms which now says shazam not compatiable with device.

Guest Psyloid

So when the previous poster castigated the original poster for possibly looking for warez he was coming over all righteously indignant? wink.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Guest lazyliam

maybe im being daft but i thought thats the main advantge android over apple android being free source is no good if all the best stuff is charged after all this site is surely here to help it is all a big sharing community is it not

Guest Richard_Arkless

maybe im being daft but i thought thats the main advantge android over apple android being free source is no good if all the best stuff is charged after all this site is surely here to help it is all a big sharing community is it not

Android is open source, the market is not so devs are allowed to charge money for their app if they want, what you are suggesting is illegal or warez and is not allowed on this forum

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest Clitheroe1

Android is open source nor free source. Developers spend their time and money to produce apps so if they chose to charge for them that is perfectly reasonable, no one is forced to buy. If you don't want to pay for an app don't use it.