Need your Advice guys

Guest lorismarcos

Guest lorismarcos

Hi guys

Basically I've been a windows mobile user for ages now, had the omnia i900 for quite some time now, and i think its time to move on.

I've been thinking allot of buying this phone because it has an excellent value for money. Simplyelectronics.com has it listed for like 300 euros and here in my country(Cyprus) its 550 or something, which is ALLOT. So I've read allot of reviews and everything, but I would like to know what YOU guys think, how it is for everyday use.

Any problems or annoying stuff about it, and also if it's easy to use and easy to carry around, although is that big.

I really appreciate it.

Cheers

Guest BatfinkUK1

Well it's certainly no Samsung Galaxy S2 but I'm happy with mine.

The stock ROM is shockingly bad :angry: but with Pauls Fr19 you'll be fine :D.

GB is coming soon and with the level of developer support were in safe hands.

Have a look here: http://android.modac...-you-recommend/

I'm not sure I would buy another LG phone. I'd have returned mine with out MODACO. But I'm 100% happy at the moment.

:D

Hi guys

Basically I've been a windows mobile user for ages now, had the omnia i900 for quite some time now, and i think its time to move on.

I've been thinking allot of buying this phone because it has an excellent value for money. Simplyelectronics.com has it listed for like 300 euros and here in my country(Cyprus) its 550 or something, which is ALLOT. So I've read allot of reviews and everything, but I would like to know what YOU guys think, how it is for everyday use.

Any problems or annoying stuff about it, and also if it's easy to use and easy to carry around, although is that big.

I really appreciate it.

Cheers

Mate optimus 2x is a nice phone. Nowdays even in stock it is very stable and fast. It is big but not THAT big. I think you ll be fine.

Greetings from hellas to the beautiful Cyprus

Guest lorismarcos

Mate optimus 2x is a nice phone. Nowdays even in stock it is very stable and fast. It is big but not THAT big. I think you ll be fine.

Greetings from hellas to the beautiful Cyprus

Gia sou re patrida! : )ti ginete

I already ordered it guys. Thanks, You've been great.

I've already spent ALLOT of time reading about this phone and the only problem as it seems, were the old stock roms. Fingers crossed, anw i'll probably install a custom modaco rom or a cyanogen rom. )

Also i wouldn't compare it with the s2 cause this i way older phone with a much greater value for money..

Anyhow

Thanks allot dudes

Cheers