[ROM] [19-08] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mickymauz

u have link on first page

I dont see it for sonr reason Edit: had to open it in my browser...did not see wuth tapatalk

Edited by mickymauz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pissat4motion

Got a problem here..

Been running this for a while with no real issues. I got a little bored an installed doomkernel v04 through xrecovery. Rom is still running with no issues but now Im unable to get into xrecovery.

On start up theres Sony Ericsson..thens theres the Xperia logo...then bootanimation. Hitting the back button at the SE screen does nothing,,,just freezes there. I have the xrecovery boot widget(also by doom) installed and that doesnt work either. Have I put myself into a situation where Im going to have to use flashtool or is there something else I can do to get into xrecovery.

I just found cobratos port of fxp044 for locked bootloaders and want to try it out..HELP

Got a problem here..

Been running this for a while with no real issues. I got a little bored an installed doomkernel v04 through xrecovery. Rom is still running with no issues but now Im unable to get into xrecovery.

On start up theres Sony Ericsson..thens theres the Xperia logo...then bootanimation. Hitting the back button at the SE screen does nothing,,,just freezes there. I have the xrecovery boot widget(also by doom) installed and that doesnt work either. Have I put myself into a situation where Im going to have to use flashtool or is there something else I can do to get into xrecovery.

I just found cobratos port of fxp044 for locked bootloaders and want to try it out..HELP

suggestion, unlock your bootloader, reason,: no problems if you mess with rom installation and kernel throught xrec, and its much around here good rom-s for unlocked BL

Guest pissat4motion

suggestion, unlock your bootloader, reason,: no problems if you mess with rom installation and kernel throught xrec, and its much around here good rom-s for unlocked BL

Have been planning on it but hadn't seen a real need until cyanogenmod..but now there's a port for locked BL..

Still will unlock but no real rush. Any advice on the problem I'm having?

Guest jpminou

Have been planning on it but hadn't seen a real need until cyanogenmod..but now there's a port for locked BL..

Still will unlock but no real rush. Any advice on the problem I'm having?

Install xrecovery by using flash tools.

Guest pissat4motion

Install xrecovery by using flash tools.

I saw on the xrecovery xda thread that I could extract files from the xrecovery.zip and place them in the appropriate system files. Im using root explorer and am having problems moving the files. On "long press" Im only given the option to extract not the options to move or copy or any of the other options.

What have I missed?

Guest jpminou

I saw on the xrecovery xda thread that I could extract files from the xrecovery.zip and place them in the appropriate system files. Im using root explorer and am having problems moving the files. On "long press" Im only given the option to extract not the options to move or copy or any of the other options.

What have I missed?

U need to extract first then copy to the appropriate folders.