[ROM] [19-08] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest chunkylover2321

I'm in love with this rom. It would be good to use the MIUI launcher though. Plus I prefer the Email application from stock. Really good to be able to just sign in and phone did the rest for you.

Guest monipeev

I'm in love with this rom. It would be good to use the MIUI launcher though. Plus I prefer the Email application from stock. Really good to be able to just sign in and phone did the rest for you.

Can you fix one problem at least in my opinion, namely the lack of pictureswhen placed on contact phone numbers on the Home menu? Out just as an icon rather than a picture of shortcut. :-(

I hope you understand my question

Edited by monipeev

Guest geordieboy2011

Fixed the 3g net problem yahhhaa no crash in network and no need for restart as always on

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest chunkylover2321

Can you fix one problem at least in my opinion, namely the lack of pictureswhen placed on contact phone numbers on the Home menu? Out just as an icon rather than a picture of shortcut. :-(

I hope you understand my question

I'm not to sure, I'm using trips MIUI rom at the moment as I was having trouble with the messaging service and I know trips working extremely hard on a fix for these issues. For now if I was you I would download trips 103 rom.

I do prefer this rom as I prefer to be able to open and close my app drawer but for the time being its getting some tweaks done. Hopefully someone can get back to you and I'm sorry I couldn't be any more help to you.

Guest admartian

Great ROM Trip! Has been a while since I've tried your ROMS (moved to SGS2 myself but GF still uses my X10 :)).

Will be flashing when I get home. :D

Guest Edgar Menezes

Cant charge the when it is power off... please help.

Please help! Offline charging problem whit the xrecovery of this rom, how to fix?

Guest highaltitude

why u want to charge it offline??:D

no fix for now

Well, for s&g, lets say you run your phone all the way down and the battery dies, What do you do then?

Guest highaltitude

Please help! Offline charging problem whit the xrecovery of this rom, how to fix?

I would say, flash back to another rom. The MIUI stock rom of 1.8.19 seems to be working very well for me right now.

Guest geordieboy2011

ok

how to fix internet

go into apps menu

find firewall app

go to settings

turn off enable blocking

and anti stranger and message filtering

now facebook works and so does 2g/3g and google

and no more need for any restart or airplane mode trick

but beware batt dies faster so best to turn off data if not using it and go to 2g to save batt

i been running it all day without any drop in data mode

Guest mickymauz

Root Explorer, mount readwrite, system / app file. Long press on app. Be sure what ur deleting....8-)

Best regards,

Chris

I searched for root explorer in the market an d found it for $3.99... so i kept looking for a similar 'free' app.... i found 'AntTek App Manager' it let me delete the apps i needed to delete easily.... Thanks for sending me in the right direction :) (just thought i'd shared this with ya and the forum!)

Edited by mickymauz

Guest JazzLOCO

Well guys, it is going to be a sad parting from this forum, since last night some white collar thief decided to pay an expensive hotel to steal my Xperia X10... I'm now with an HTC GN1 :(

Gonna miss the xperia devs... :( :(

Guest Edgar Menezes

When charge off-line it automatically turns the phone on. Dont have this problem on the last MIUI ROM from Trip. How to fix? I I heard it was a xrecovery problem. Any fix??

Sorry for the bad English.

Guest bolinoy

Well guys, it is going to be a sad parting from this forum, since last night some white collar thief decided to pay an expensive hotel to steal my Xperia X10... I'm now with an HTC GN1 :(

Gonna miss the xperia devs... :( :(

too bad! had a nightmare last night, my x10 was stolen from inside my bag, good thing i woke up.

Guest Sheitanovitch

Just love this Rom but the music player force close after 5 tunes+

and if i then hit play again it totaly lock up my phone so

i have to remove the battery to restart it.

u have to disable equaliser, menu button on a music, and disable!

u have to disable equaliser, menu button on a music, and disable!

This doesn't work for me was listening to music today and phone froze a few times.

Edited by bazji