[ROM] [19-08] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mickymauz

I think I got spoiled... It's been 5 days without flashing a ROM and my hands are itching... Any other ROMs coming up Trip? I'm using your stock MIUI rom... no problems at all (just like to try new ones) :)

Edited by mickymauz

Guest getjayu

Once connected to any bluetooth audio device, disconnect. Now the sound setting will FC. The incoming call will not ring.

It needs to reboot in xrec, fix permission and then it becomes normal again.

Did anyone faced such issue? Strange, but I encounter it, everytime i connect to my car handsfree system.

Regards

Jay

Guest geordieboy2011

does anyone know how to change the text tone to custom tone and not the rom ones iv messed about but no joy i can change ringtone no prob

Guest leechgod27

Flashed this over z's cm7.1 zmod,and now i am keeping this freakin awesome rom.Its really smooth and fast.1700 quadrant!!! Btw,2 additionz shoud be done in the notification toggles. 1.2g-3g switch 2.Screenshot

Hmm...sorry to ask but can i fash bravia.zip and xloud.zip with xrecovery?i already hav them in my sd card's root. Thanks

Guest cjsabaki

Bravia n xloud, software are included, just always on in recent releases, no settings for on / off.

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest ZePhantom

Great rom .. have had it for over a week now.

But still getting a Lot of FCs, mostly when screen orientation changes ..

also data drops out is a bit of a pain.

Hoping a newer version can fix those and then I will be happy as pie :)

Rest of everythign is working perfectly.

Guest leechgod27

Hmm...i dont think so,my friend has wolf's rom and his x10 sounds louder than mine.

Ok whateva,forget it ;-)

1 mor bug...i turned autorotate on and browsed couple of pages in miui browser.But now the browser refuses to rotate bck to potrait mode,even if i turn off autorotation frm settings.I had to reboot my fon...the last resort!!

Guest ZePhantom

11 days and no update ... I am itching for an upgrade.

I love the MIUI roms, but I have a feeling I will have to switch to something else :(

Guest hugmys0ul

Hmm...i dont think so,my friend has wolf's rom and his x10 sounds louder than mine.

Ok whateva,forget it ;-)

1 mor bug...i turned autorotate on and browsed couple of pages in miui browser.But now the browser refuses to rotate bck to potrait mode,even if i turn off autorotation frm settings.I had to reboot my fon...the last resort!!

Just a thought ... have you inadvertently "locked" the new orientation?

I believe MIUI browser (and the related Miren browser) display a swipe action (anticlockwise circle) which locks a new orientation

Guest Phaelon41

@Trip,all

Sorry guys..i need a little help..I'm trying this rom and it's awesome but i have a wifi issue..after 5/10 minutes it disconnect itself and it doesn't reconnect automaticaly. I know that is a 2.3.5 related issue but is there a solution or something else to solve this problem pls??Sorry if it has been already asked many times..but i'm new in 2.3.5 and in this forum!! :)

Thanks

Cheers

Guest Nightwishh

@Trip,all

Sorry guys..i need a little help..I'm trying this rom and it's awesome but i have a wifi issue..after 5/10 minutes it disconnect itself and it doesn't reconnect automaticaly. I know that is a 2.3.5 related issue but is there a solution or something else to solve this problem pls??Sorry if it has been already asked many times..but i'm new in 2.3.5 and in this forum!! :)

Thanks

Cheers

Phaelon41, i had wifi isseus with all Trip`s GB ROMS. I love his work, his ROM`s are probably the most beautifull you can find, but i have allways have wifi issues with them. To be honest i`m not sure if the problem is not related with Miui more then with Trip ( i have only tried Trpinmiui and Tripindroid, both based on Miui )... Every minute or so, the browser`s page stops loading ( it applies also to the Market )... After 20-30 seconds, it continues to load. At the time, i thought i have a deffective phone or something... I have tried other ROMS, Wolf`s, Erickwill`s, now i`m on ZMod, i had no wifi issues on these ROMS.

I jus wana say you are not alone in this :lol:.

Guest Phaelon41

Phaelon41, i had wifi isseus with all Trip`s GB ROMS. I love his work, his ROM`s are probably the most beautifull you can find, but i have allways have wifi issues with them. To be honest i`m not sure if the problem is not related with Miui more then with Trip ( i have only tried Trpinmiui and Tripindroid, both based on Miui )... Every minute or so, the browser`s page stops loading ( it applies also to the Market )... After 20-30 seconds, it continues to load. At the time, i thought i have a deffective phone or something... I have tried other ROMS, Wolf`s, Erickwill`s, now i`m on ZMod, i had no wifi issues on these ROMS.

Thanks mate for your reply!! This rom is very good but with this issue it is becoming unusable for me!! Maybe it is possible to use some wifi files from other roms to fix this problem!! Any news from Trip?Is he working on this??

Thanks

Guest TripNRaVeR

Dont forget to mention that those roms you name there are all stock roms, except zmod but zmod contains at least 70% stock semc files.

Completely normal that you dont have issues with them, dont know what try to accomplish with this post but this is not zmod topic.. also not wolf topic, also not erikw(?) topic.

Next time they will reported.

Ps. Phaelon41 do you really think it will help you to copy past youre message in every topic? You know that you can only use one rom at the time right?

Guest pissat4motion

@Trip,all

Thanks

Cheers

Ive had issues with the phone not always automatically reconnecting to wifi but not with disconnects. Try going into wifi advanced settings and choosing "never" for the wifi sleep policy.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Ive had issues with the phone not always automatically reconnecting to wifi but not with disconnects. Try going into wifi advanced settings and choosing "never" for the wifi sleep policy.

I think this reply is way more helpfull. Also the issue allready resolved, rebuilded some files and it was fixed. (not released)

Guest Phaelon41

Dont forget to mention that those roms you name there are all stock roms, except zmod but zmod contains at least 70% stock semc files.

Completely normal that you dont have issues with them, dont know what try to accomplish with this post but this is not zmod topic.. also not wolf topic, also not erikw(?) topic.

Next time they will reported.

Ps. Phaelon41 do you really think it will help you to copy past youre message in every topic? You know that you can only use one rom at the time right?

Trip, I posted in your two thread cause i had the same issue in both of them..i didn't want to spam!! And no need to be angry..i'm new with this rom and i only ask about wifi..There are a lot of your roms..so I don't know in which of them are you working now..Is there a solution or we need to wait?? :)

Thanks

BR

Edit: You were faster!!

Edited by Phaelon41

Guest Phaelon41

Thanks buddy..I already tried this way..but the problem is still here! I think is 2.3.5 version related..( maybe is wrong)!! Let's wait..:)

Thanks

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol i'm not angry, its not reasonable to compare my rom to stock roms. But this rom isnt going to be updated, it was a test for my project.

Guest Phaelon41

Lol i'm not angry, its not reasonable to compare my rom to stock roms. But this rom isnt going to be updated, it was a test for my project.

So, are you going to update TripNMIUI rom?? :)

Edited by Phaelon41

Guest geordieboy2011

aww i like this rom its the longest iv used the same rom without changing or updating

mind im having a odd few problems ov late

1 call drops random when talking it just cuts out but not all calls just the odd one

2 net drops often some days but others its strong

3 screen flickers the odd time

4 sound is crackly sometimes like bad signal when in call

5 random reboots even when not using

this is a odd time not that often and i found batt can be used some days for long time but others seems to drop fast

i did drop my phone last week off my bike as i did a little jump over speed hump and it suvived it but i feel since then the above has happend