Stock ROM v1.11

Guest HJT282

Guest Dave Marchant

Only v1.10 seems to be available on the my advent site?!?!?

When 1.10 first came out, it took a few weeks for it to appear on the myadventvega.com site. I guess it may be the same for 1.11 - we have only just seen reports of it on devices. If the change is not too significant, it may not get to the download site at all.

Guest Unipete

When 1.10 first came out, it took a few weeks for it to appear on the myadventvega.com site. I guess it may be the same for 1.11 - we have only just seen reports of it on devices. If the change is not too significant, it may not get to the download site at all.

Good Point!

Guest HypoTurtle

1.11 has been around for I while (I think mine, from May had it), there probably isn't much change done and updating ROMs seems to the best of my knowledge wipe out all the data, all the moddedstock does is essentially partition the internal memory having 1.11 isn't really a big deal (maybe they think they've fixed the double tap with a software fix so they can reflash returns and send back; I stress "they think" as I doubt any software fix would work.)

Guest BlackTigerX

Yet it would be great if you could provide us with the system.img and boot.img which is created by doing a nandroid backup for example!