[FRAMEWORK] Full Ginger for Ginger Stir fry B21/22

Guest FatherD

Guest FatherD

Full Ginger for Ginger Stir Fry B21/22

This has been shown to work with B22 - thanks to the_fox & Yuccaman

Thanks for trying it out peeps!

There is a 'Fat Battery' version here if you are not keen on the gingerbread one in this post!

All the usual mods packed into a UOT circle mod, a few tweaks, a new pulsing download 'world' post-628580-0-94966300-1313886685_thumb.

Thanks to everyone over at UOT, XDA & here at MoDaCo for the excellent coding, thanks to wbaw for the excellent Rom.

My last mod for the Blade :( .. over to Optimus Black next week :)

See post #2 for the Very Green Settings Mod

post-628580-0-85467700-1313884755_thumb.post-628580-0-10786500-1313884775_thumb.post-628580-0-53406700-1313884785_thumb.

Full Ginger B21.zip

Edited by FatherD

Guest FatherD

Very Green Settings - GSF B21/22

An android green take on the settings app, includes coloured icons for the main setting menu, Apps, Running Tasks, On SDCard & Downloaded headings. Wifi icons in settings, New Low battery picture featuring the blade!

This may be flashed as a mod on it's own or in addition to Full Ginger, or any other Framework of your choice!

Flash in your usual way :)

post-628580-0-64971200-1313885537_thumb.post-628580-0-87647900-1313935029_thumb.post-628580-0-94204400-1313935039_thumb.

SettingsGreen.zip

Edited by FatherD

Guest healy2k

Absolutely. :-)

i have installed zip using clockwork, got the green menus etc, and icons but dont have the circle battery? i used the settings green theme

have done something wrong? thanks

Edited by healy2k

Guest FatherD

i have installed zip using clockwork, got the green menus etc, and icons but dont have the circle battery? i used the settings green theme

have done something wrong? thanks

Thats very strange .. it would indicate that the xml responsible for displaying the icons for the mod .. is in some way wrong!? Do you see the normal battery? Is your Blade Gen2, and running GSF B19 or 21 .. and NOT B20?

All the best

Guest healy2k

Thats very strange .. it would indicate that the xml responsible for displaying the icons for the mod .. is in some way wrong!? Do you see the normal battery? Is your Blade Gen2, and running GSF B19 or 21 .. and NOT B20?

All the best

B21, yeah i had the normal battery, B21 im using, I have the circle batt icon now, as i have installed the full ginger theme.

thanks

Guest FatherD

hehe, Im asking this a lot :) is there a crt animation that works with this theme?

Hmm .. it's absent from this framework because I built it on the B21 framework, I am pretty sure that there is a thread on here somewhere giving fairly simple instructions on how to add it back!

Best of luck :)

Guest DrEzkimo

Hmm .. it's absent from this framework because I built it on the B21 framework, I am pretty sure that there is a thread on here somewhere giving fairly simple instructions on how to add it back!

Best of luck :)

ah I found it :) just that it makes the battery icon go back to standard :o very odd!

i really like this theme. i just wish it had fat circle battery icon set. i don't like the one used in here. is there any way to make a version with the fat circle battery icons?

Guest FatherD

i really like this theme. i just wish it had fat circle battery icon set. i don't like the one used in here. is there any way to make a version with the fat circle battery icons?

Hi Amit.V

Here you go ... do just let me know that it is working ok .. I no longer have a Blade to test it on, but can see no reason why this would not give you the desired effect :)

Full Ginger FatBat.zip

Please post up that this is working ok!?

Guest FatherD

ah I found it :) just that it makes the battery icon go back to standard :o very odd!

hmmm .. was it a framework.zip that you flashed to get the crt back .. that would definitely remove this mod!?

Guest FatherD

What's the name of the fonts which are on the screenshots? Could you share it? smile.gif

It's called Swiss Round (Swiss 721)

Download and install Font Changer

Then unpack the .zip and place both normal and bold fonts into .fontchanger on your sdcard (created by fontchanger)

Then select the font using fontchanger - enjoy :D

SwisRound.zip

this is NOT a flashable zip!

Edited by FatherD

It's called Swiss Round (Swiss 721)

Download and install Font Changer

Then unpack the .zip and place both normal and bold fonts into .fontchanger on your sdcard (created by fontchanger)

Then select the font using fontchanger - enjoy :D

SwisRound.zip

this is NOT a flashable zip!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Guest FatherD

Hi,

will the version for B22?

Does this framework work for b22?

If not do you think you will make one that will?

Will check when I get time late tomorrow, please bear in mind that I don't have a blade anymore .. so you will have to be guinea pigs!! i will make sure all looks well in the relevant files before saying either way tho :D

Edited by FatherD

Guest the_fox

Will check when I get time late tomorrow, please bear in mind that I don't have a blade anymore .. so you will have to be guinea pigs!! i will make sure all looks well in the relevant files before saying either way tho :D

Very Green Settings works with b22, haven't tested the full ginger since not interested in it, but I'm guessing if the very green works that the full ginger will also work.

Guest Yuccaman

Very Green Settings works with b22, haven't tested the full ginger since not interested in it, but I'm guessing if the very green works that the full ginger will also work.

I have both Very Green Settings and Full Ginger installed on B22 here and all seems fine to me....

Good work with these FatherD !!!!!

Guest FatherD

Thanks guys .. I think that it is just that the framework structure has not changed at all .. I certainly did nothing to make it work for B22, as I no longer have a Blade!

Very glad it works for you all tho - enjoy :D

Guest FatherD

Sorry I didn't get time to check if this worked with B22, but very glad it does .. I will update the first post shortly.

Have to say tho .. the green settings is a modified version of the settings.apk, and pretty much has nothing to do with which framework is used - so there is an inherent risk in flashing this to later versions of Wbaw's excellent Roms, because at any time he could inject a different framework or settings apk if they become available .. this might be because of a structure change or optimisation in some later version - hence why I would always say - BACK UP first, and just because one asset such as the setting mod works - does not guarantee that ANY other mod will work at all. Be safe peeps, use clockwork recovery to back-up your rom before you risk it .. and possible lose all your data!