Live wall paper issue

Guest sharon6553

Guest sharon6553

Hi,

I am a new Vega owner, just flashed Corvus 5+sp1 on it. Everything works fine so far but I am having a little irritating problem - the Live wall paper I downloaded from Market disappears after switch on the tablet every single time! It always fall back to the standard Corvus wall paper and I have to manually reset it back to the one I like!:blink:

I searched here for answers but couldn't see anyone else had this problem. Am I doing something wrong somewhere? I hope this doesn't need me to reflash the system to get this sorted.:(

Thanks very much for helping me. :D

Edited by sharon6553

Guest premieral

Hi,

I am a new Vega owner, just flashed Corvus 5+sp1 on it. Everything works fine so far but I am having a little irritating problem - the Live wall paper I downloaded from Market disappears after switch on the tablet every single time! It always fall back to the standard Corvus wall paper and I have to manually reset it back to the one I like!:blink:

I searched here for answers but couldn't see anyone else had this problem. Am I doing something wrong somewhere? I hope this doesn't need me to reflash the system to get this sorted.:(

Thanks very much for helping me. :D

what launcher are you using sharon?

i havent heard of this problem with the vega but i know that a few people had issues with the stock launcher on the x10 losing the live wallpapers so maybe try a different launcher.

Guest sharon6553

Thank you both of you for the reply!:)

Sorry, I don't know which launcher I am using and I don't know how to find it out :mellow:, but problem seems gone when I chose to use another live wallpaper which comes with the system.

The one got problem is stored on SD card I don't know will it be something to do with that, will have a proper look when I get home tonight.

Thanks.;)

Guest premieral

Thank you both of you for the reply!:)

Sorry, I don't know which launcher I am using and I don't know how to find it out :mellow:, but problem seems gone when I chose to use another live wallpaper which comes with the system.

The one got problem is stored on SD card I don't know will it be something to do with that, will have a proper look when I get home tonight.

Thanks.;)

yes like widgets live wallpapers need to be stored on the vega so go to applications in settings, then manage applications scroll down to your live wallpaper and select move to tablet. that should sort it