Vega wont boot after turning off (Vegacomb 3.2 B7)

Guest Jif1981

Guest Jif1981

Hello all

After some help if possible. Flashed Vegacomb 3.2 build 6 the other ay and all was good. Then flashed build 7 over the top but forgot to wipe cache etc, it then would not boot up and was stuck at the back light

I put in recovery and re installed modded stock and then VC 3.2 build 7 and all was good again

I now seems that when i power off or reboot I again have the same trouble of not being able to get past the backlight and it not turning on

Have I done something wrong or missed something. Is there a fix or could this be something in the ROM?

Thanks for help

JC

Hello all

After some help if possible. Flashed Vegacomb 3.2 build 6 the other ay and all was good. Then flashed build 7 over the top but forgot to wipe cache etc, it then would not boot up and was stuck at the back light

I put in recovery and re installed modded stock and then VC 3.2 build 7 and all was good again

I now seems that when i power off or reboot I again have the same trouble of not being able to get past the backlight and it not turning on

Have I done something wrong or missed something. Is there a fix or could this be something in the ROM?

Thanks for help

JC

Teamnewco recommends you try v1 of the modded stock ROM to overcome this problem. If you don't have v1, (actually even if you do) then make sure your Vega is fully charged (charging light steady) and have the power supply connected for the whole installation process. When using beta ROMs, it's better to backup your old ROM, do a clean install, test it, then restore your apps and data.

Edited by lesd

Guest Jif1981

Thanks for that, I used v2, I guess that more people have had this issue

If I install via recovery in vegal tools 4 that will be a fresh install I take it?

Thanks for that, I used v2, I guess that more people have had this issue

If I install via recovery in vegal tools 4 that will be a fresh install I take it?

Yes

Edited by lesd

Guest HypoTurtle

Just put a copy in my dropbox and will add a link when its uploaded. There should also be a link in a post by newbe5 on the 3.2 ROM topic on tabletroms.

Guest Jif1981

Excellent, thanks a lot, just seen on another thread which I guess I missed, about installing with full power levels, I'll give that a blast first and report back as to which way worked

Guest Jif1981

I got it sorted now thanks to all. i went with the fully charged battry option making sure it was plugged in too

I guess it wasnt quite fully charged when i did it 1st time.