quick vegacomb question

Guest andrew531

Guest andrew531

Hi,

I am currently running Corvus5 sp1 and love it and have it exactly as I want it. But I am so curious about Vegacomb. Can I simply install the modded 1.10 ROM via CWM and clear all caches then install new vegacomb via cwm aswell? I hated trying to put the vega into recovery mode etc - it was a right pain!

thanks for any advice everyone

Guest Dave Marchant

No, you will need to install the modded 1.10 by reflashing in recovery in order to set the revised partition sizes needed for Vegacomb.

Guest premieral

Hi,

I am currently running Corvus5 sp1 and love it and have it exactly as I want it. But I am so curious about Vegacomb. Can I simply install the modded 1.10 ROM via CWM and clear all caches then install new vegacomb via cwm aswell? I hated trying to put the vega into recovery mode etc - it was a right pain!

thanks for any advice everyone

Sorry but modded stock rom can only be installed using the NVflash recovery so through the recovery mode etc that you hated :).

after you have the modded stock rom ( and if you only do it once you might want to go straight for modded stock v2 although i am running vegacomb over modded 1 and it is pure joy ) you can then use cwm for all updates and patches.

Guest andrew531

Sorry but modded stock rom can only be installed using the NVflash recovery so through the recovery mode etc that you hated :).

after you have the modded stock rom ( and if you only do it once you might want to go straight for modded stock v2 although i am running vegacomb over modded 1 and it is pure joy ) you can then use cwm for all updates and patches.

Damn it! ha ha......

I hated doing it that much that I might just stay with Corvus 5 !!!