Where can you buy/obtain the ZTE Light?

Guest markinho

Guest richarddwyer10

Ok so the 14 z9's I have in stock aren't here as well as the 2000 in stock from my suppliers. Wtf

If wish I could sell overseas but I am forbidden or I lose my stock deal sorry

Guest kallt_kaffe

Ok so the 14 z9's I have in stock aren't here as well as the 2000 in stock from my suppliers. Wtf

If wish I could sell overseas but I am forbidden or I lose my stock deal sorry

But I suppose if someone living in Australia bought from you and then sold them to people in other parts of the world that would work, right? I'm sure there would several here in the forums that would be interested.

The Optus MyTabs (which I suppose are what you sell) are operator locked of course, but unlocking is easy and free.

Guest richarddwyer10

Mine are indeed optus my tab pre paid but some are locked and some are unlocked .five have been unlocked that I know of.I guess I can sell here to someone and they can sell overseas. $99 au

Guest thomas01155

Mine are indeed optus my tab pre paid but some are locked and some are unlocked .five have been unlocked that I know of.I guess I can sell here to someone and they can sell overseas. $99 au

Has the ZTE light with Pixel Qi been released there?

Guest richarddwyer10

I work from my home near lismore but most of my work comes from 3 shops in Byron bay where I repair phones and tabs I also sell a few android units when I can get them cheap with bulk buys.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MFighter

I work from my home near lismore but most of my work comes from 3 shops in Byron bay where I repair phones and tabs I also sell a few android units when I can get them cheap with bulk buys.

sounds interesting, do you have any ETA on the V9 Light(s)? pm me if you'd consider shipping them "out" to europe :-]

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...