[DISCUSSION] [ANN.] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest leechgod27

Flashed this over z's cm7.1 zmod,and now i am keeping this freakin awesome rom.Its really smooth and fast.1700 quadrant!!!

Btw,2 additionz shoud be done in the notification toggles.

1.2g-3g switch

2.Screenshot

Hmm...sorry to ask but can i fash bravia.zip and xloud.zip with xrecovery?i already hav them in my sd card's root.

Thanks °«»°

Edit:omfg...sorry wanted to write this in tripndroid ROM thread ;-)

Edited by leechgod27

Flashed this over z's cm7.1 zmod,and now i am keeping this freakin awesome rom.Its really smooth and fast.1700 quadrant!!!

Btw,2 additionz shoud be done in the notification toggles.

1.2g-3g switch

2.Screenshot

Hmm...sorry to ask but can i fash bravia.zip and xloud.zip with xrecovery?i already hav them in my sd card's root.

Thanks °«»°

Flashed what ?

The rom hasn't been released

Guest Rockstar239

Hey trip just read this on the SE product launch blog. Talking about their 2.3.4 update for the "newer devices" e.g. Xperia Play

"Screen capture – allows the user to share a screen grab from anywhere in the phone"

Might be useful.

Guest jianlin

Hey trip just read this on the SE product launch blog. Talking about their 2.3.4 update for the "newer devices" e.g. Xperia Play

"Screen capture – allows the user to share a screen grab from anywhere in the phone"

Might be useful.

semc camera with 16x zoom?

Looking damn good Sir Trip!!

Time to make an xrec back up of 1.8.26 n charge the phone!! Hehehe!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 using Tapatalk

Why is this called 'alpha' release? I am using TD-C001.235.D.B71 and was hopping that this new release would fix some of the issues in that excellent ROM. Is that the case?

Keep up the excellent work

Guest TripNRaVeR

No this will be my own rom, builded from ground up, with the good parts from TripNRom and TripNDroid rom included. Those where test versions for this project. And on top of those 2 merged roms you will find miui and cm.

Hope that the image below makes it more clear what this project is.

unledne.jpg

Edit:

To make it complete you should think of an additional layer on top of TripNRaVeR UI, that should be called User Interaction or something like that. This is because of the themes and the parts you are able to change therefore an additional layer is required.

Forgot to add that to the image but it is purely for reference.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest jianlin

No this will be my own rom, builded from ground up, with the good parts from TripNRom and TripNDroid rom included. Those where test versions for this project. And on top of those 2 merged roms you will find miui and cm.

Hope that the image below makes it more clear what this project is.

unledne.jpg

Edit:

To make it complete you should think of an additional layer on top of TripNRaVeR UI, that should be called User Interaction or something like that. This is because of the themes and the parts you are able to change therefore an additional layer is required.

Forgot to add that to the image but it is purely for reference.

nice..waiting for release..thx trip.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Here is the updated image, user interaction added.

The green lines are the "connections" that working, the red ones dont work or contain errors (FC, WLOD, Reboot or whatever) just not 100% working

unleddyb.jpg

Guest trollol

The green lines are the "connections" that working, the red ones dont work or contain errors (FC, WLOD, Reboot or whatever) just not 100% working

unleddyb.jpg

The only thing i can say about this is COMPLICATED biggrin.gif

Anyway great job as always cool.gif

Guest InSaiyanOne

nice..waiting for release..thx trip.

Everybody is waiting, no need to clog up the forum with unnecessary posts. Just +1 it...thanks.

Trip, I get where you were headed with the image with the lines but it is a bit confusing lol. So miui and cm are being a pain to get working with the two interface layers. What exactly is the issue? You mentioned fc when using a few settings from before but does it affect general app launching too? Any issues implementing the miui status bars to integrate with the cm settings? I imagine you may be trying to make a button just to access those settings directly from the pull down menu.

Let us know as soon as you get an idea on the theme parts that are customizable...or a default theme to start from. It'll give some of us a head start on building themes if that's necessary.

From the posted image/diagram it looks like this will be a truly unique rom trip, not to mention really complicated to get all parts working in harmony.

Looking forward to it.

Barry.

Guest TripNRaVeR

The image says that the TripNEngine is running fine and has a working connection to the CyanogenMod layer. That means that phone boots in to the rom makes the connection to the CM layer and then the CM layer takes over. As soon as an app or something else starts to run CM signs in TripEngine and both working to start the app.

The same principle as before but now you want to start MIUI apps, again the procedure as described before starts but gives FC or runs with errors, therefore you will see a red line from CM to the MIUI layer because there takes place an error. The CM layer has a working connection to the SEMC layer and makes it possible to launch the Camera app, play a movie with xLoud and Bravia or listen to Music. The underground layers CM, TripEngine can run MIUI Music with xLoud. Because not every MIUI app runs 100% the line is still red and not green. CyanogenMod works perfectly with my custom UI and again you see the green line to show that there are no UI problems or errors when browsing trough the phone.

MIUI themes not working or not fully working therefore the red line is visible between the MIUI layer and the User Interaction layer.

Hope it makes more sense now.

Wow ! This layer concept is a really nice idea .

Hope you get this working 100% soon . I'm sure no dev has never even thought of this concept .

Good luck ! Rock on !

Guest RabetiOnline

unleddyb.jpg

really an engineering ROM!

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm thinking of releasing an alpha for testing purpose today or tomorow. The whole idea is to have a rom that is build from the ground up containing only layers and adding and removing layers should be as simple as deleting or adding folders. The whole structure will need to fit that idea.As soon as the base is perfect everything will go much faster.

Guest SourceCode

I'm thinking of releasing an alpha for testing purpose today or tomorow. The whole idea is to have a rom that is build from the ground up containing only layers and adding and removing layers should be as simple as deleting or adding folders. The whole structure will need to fit that idea.As soon as the base is perfect everything will go much faster.

Hi Trip -

In the meantime is there any way you can release the fix for data/3G disconnection/re-connection issue for your MIUI (or stock MIUI) ROM?

Good luck with this project mate :)

Thanks.

Guest AndroiKo

Hi Trip -

In the meantime is there any way you can release the fix for data/3G disconnection/re-connection issue for your MIUI (or stock MIUI) ROM?

Good luck with this project mate :)

Thanks.

+1

MIUI ROM would be perfect with that fix

If you need testers , i'll be happy to.join. : )

Guest Siddhesh21

Hello Trip,

I really don't like the CM black black coloured theme and its icons too.

You have made this rom in your own way in your own style and taste, so a good looking theme and icons in TripNStyle will be much better.

Will make it look more good, more like a unique rom, different than the common ones.

Guest InSaiyanOne

Pretty sure the look is planned to be customizable...icons and themes should be easily changed to whatever you want them to be when the rom is released to us. I plan on making something special for it myself...maybe even one as a thank u to trip for being really dedicated to our device...besides buying him beer lol.

Guest mt2jjj

behind improved(customized by own) files,this rom will be most customizable, that is point why will be unique. and about theme, everyone like something dark red blue, the important thing is,we need stable and lookgood parts that can be seted and work as one,that is on what Trip working now :-)