Google Maps For Greek ZTE Blade

Guest Zilgamor

Guest Zilgamor

Your forums have helped me greatly with my phone. After bricking it 2-3 times I managed at last to make my phone work as I want it to. I currently have 2.3.3 and 512 Ram. Let it be known that I have the greek model which comes with 2.1 and 256 Ram.

The only thing I can't seem to find is how to install Google Maps. When I try to download it from the official site, it says that my country is not supported.

Is there a way I can flash Google Maps into my phone?

Thank you in advance.

Guest fallenangel32

Your forums have helped me greatly with my phone. After bricking it 2-3 times I managed at last to make my phone work as I want it to. I currently have 2.3.3 and 512 Ram. Let it be known that I have the greek model which comes with 2.1 and 256 Ram.

The only thing I can't seem to find is how to install Google Maps. When I try to download it from the official site, it says that my country is not supported.

Is there a way I can flash Google Maps into my phone?

Thank you in advance.

flash this rom

its 2.3.4 and has the maps in it and all the google apps

or download here only the maps,i just uploaded for you

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I557VRWJ

kalutera file na baleis thn rom pou sou eipa pio panw kai tha deis to kin sou na petaei

Guest Unbalanced

If you are rooted just install Market Enabler from the market.

Then run the program, go to "Settings list" tab, and long tap the "[us] T-Mobile (T-Mobile)" option. Choose "fake this provider now". When it is finished go to the market and install Google maps.

You don't have to flash new ROM. What ROM do you have?