Sixaxis compatibility checker

Guest Splather

Guest Splather

Evening all.

Currently running Paul's brilliant GR2 on my O2X. I saw an app called the Sixaxis Compatibility checker which, if successful, allows you to use your PS3 controller with your phone - which I thought would be nice to use with a console emulator and the HDMI lead. The pics in the promotional material show them using an O2X with it successfully, but when I try it it fails saying that the bluetooth protocol that is required isn't present. Does anyone know of a fix?

I'm using...

GRJ22

1035.21_20110725

If anyone can help that would be cool. And I tried searching the forum, unless I've done it wrong. Cheers,

Splath

Guest theguv

Evening all.

Currently running Paul's brilliant GR2 on my O2X. I saw an app called the Sixaxis Compatibility checker which, if successful, allows you to use your PS3 controller with your phone - which I thought would be nice to use with a console emulator and the HDMI lead. The pics in the promotional material show them using an O2X with it successfully, but when I try it it fails saying that the bluetooth protocol that is required isn't present. Does anyone know of a fix?

I'm using...

GRJ22

1035.21_20110725

If anyone can help that would be cool. And I tried searching the forum, unless I've done it wrong. Cheers,

Splath

I think cyanogenmod has a "better" bluetooth stack than stock-based roms. Meaning that it has support for HID (keyboards, extra controllers, etc), but not for stereo headsets.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Splather

I think cyanogenmod has a "better" bluetooth stack than stock-based roms. Meaning that it has support for HID (keyboards, extra controllers, etc), but not for stereo headsets.

....and it works! Well done, fella - thank you.

Paul - any chance of implementing an improved bluetooth stack such as this one?

....and it works! Well done, fella - thank you.

Paul - any chance of implementing an improved bluetooth stack such as this one?

Not sure if that's a good idea since that would break A2DP (stereo headsets) which I believe more people want to use with the phone.