Baseband Question

Guest FPSAUS4EVER

Guest FPSAUS4EVER

Hi,I made a nandroid of the stock ROM. And now i have modaco fr19 install with a baseband of 1035.21_20110622. So if i restore my stock ROM backup will my baseband be downgraded to the original baseband or do i have to do it manually.

And if i have baseband 1035.21_20110622 non ginger bread can i install CM7 and miui roms on it or do i need to have base band for ginger bread.

Guest Mikasaurus

Hi,I made a nandroid of the stock ROM. And now i have modaco fr19 install with a baseband of 1035.21_20110622. So if i restore my stock ROM backup will my baseband be downgraded to the original baseband or do i have to do it manually.

The baseband won't change, so yes, you have to do it manually.

And if i have baseband 1035.21_20110622 non ginger bread can i install CM7 and miui roms on it or do i need to have base band for ginger bread.

No need to change when switching to a Gingerbread ROM (unless you're having problem with it), I've been using it with Gr2, CM7 and MIUI without problems.

Guest goatee

What is worth doing, is using GetRIL to ensure that the RIL in the ROM is consistent with the baseband.

The baseband won't change, so yes, you have to do it manually.

No need to change when switching to a Gingerbread ROM (unless you're having problem with it), I've been using it with Gr2, CM7 and MIUI without problems.

Edited by goatee