Cant get facebook app on vegacomb 3.2 b7

Guest poynter64

Guest slayer201277

it might be because after the updates its tripe on tablets now. im using friend me at the mo which is a little better interface wise....still testing it at the moment

Guest thekman

I couldn't find it in the market either. You can always go through the browser to get to facebook. It's bookmarked in the bookmark widget.

I got the app by getting the latest update on my android phone, then backing it up as an apk on my sd card. I then transferred it to my vega sd, and installed it. You then have the latest facebook app, and a facebook widget as well.

Guest Durbybard

I couldn't find it in the market either. You can always go through the browser to get to facebook. It's bookmarked in the bookmark widget.

I got the app by getting the latest update on my android phone, then backing it up as an apk on my sd card. I then transferred it to my vega sd, and installed it. You then have the latest facebook app, and a facebook widget as well.

Hiya, i did the same thing, but i had problems with viewing posts aka most recent/top posts etc.

Does yours work fine???

Chris....

Guest thekman

Hiya, i did the same thing, but i had problems with viewing posts aka most recent/top posts etc.

Does yours work fine???

Chris....

That got me thinking!

Yes, it seems to be okay. I just compared it to my laptop, and they are the same. I was talking to a friend in the US via his homepage a couple of days ago right after the earthquake in Virginia, and it was all okay, very quick replies to each post.

The phone I used was an htc desire and I think I used app monster to save it. I had the phone and vega both plugged into the computer and just dragged from one card to the other. I don't know if any of that would make any difference.