HTC sense 3.0 launcher, Widgets and lock!

Guest weeo

pm me your name!

I get a error that too many ppl have joined Google+ and I can't create a new account... how about we use Google talk to be "acquainted"

• 2 weeks later...

i have to add my bit:

im 14 and my mates think that its pretty cool that i can do all this stuff with tech, they come to me with all their problems and 'queries'. Some of them are sort of scared cause i might 'hack' into their phones ... rolleyes.gif.

Most of them do like it, as it shows what you can do with tech if you try and i managed to persuade my mate to switch from an iphone 3gs to android, and he goes and gets a HTC SENSATION!! ohmy.gifSort of crazy, and i helped him root it and get s-off.

pm me for my fb/g+, i dont want to be left out. unsure.gif

i have to add my bit:

im 14 and my mates think that its pretty cool that i can do all this stuff with tech, they come to me with all their problems and 'queries'. Some of them are sort of scared cause i might 'hack' into their phones ... rolleyes.gif.

Most of them do like it, as it shows what you can do with tech if you try and i managed to persuade my mate to switch from an iphone 3gs to android, and he goes and gets a HTC SENSATION!! ohmy.gifSort of crazy, and i helped him root it and get s-off.

pm me for my fb/g+, i dont want to be left out. unsure.gif

Yep, I jailbroke like 20 ipods/iPhones and rooted 7 phones

I should have charged them £5...

Oh and I convinced like loads of ppl android is better than iPhone, and so most got a android! Google should employ me as a sales representative

;)

Edited by weeo