Totiadrenalin's latest 2.1 ROM - problems booting

Guest pedrojaime

Guest pedrojaime

I have tried today flashing Totiadrenalin's latest 2.1 rom (going from CM61 2.2) and it seems to come up but not sure if I am running out of space or something because I just get an FC when it comes up into the OS:

CustomAPKsHidden (process com.huawei.android.CustomAPKsHidden) stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. This seems to be a vital process because I cannot get to the launcher dues to this persisten FC popup.

I had the Venezuela (Movilnet) rom flashed before I flashed CM61 (so I could get the correct 3G frequencies for my country). Then I just did factory reset;wipe date;advanced ->wipe dalvik cache;wipe battery stats and then tried to flash your zip file. Seemed to succeed without problems, just stuck with this popup and only the status bar displayed in the background. Has anyone seen this error before? Running df -k from terminal I see I have:

82176kb /system

20480kb /data

Is this enough space for this rom or should I delete some packages from the .zip and re-flash?

Hope you can help me, I haven't formatted my 8Gb Sd card since installing CM61.

thanks,

Peter

I have tried today flashing Totiadrenalin's latest 2.1 rom (going from CM61 2.2) and it seems to come up but not sure if I am running out of space or something because I just get an FC when it comes up into the OS:

CustomAPKsHidden (process com.huawei.android.CustomAPKsHidden) stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. This seems to be a vital process because I cannot get to the launcher dues to this persisten FC popup.

I had the Venezuela (Movilnet) rom flashed before I flashed CM61 (so I could get the correct 3G frequencies for my country). Then I just did factory reset;wipe date;advanced ->wipe dalvik cache;wipe battery stats and then tried to flash your zip file. Seemed to succeed without problems, just stuck with this popup and only the status bar displayed in the background. Has anyone seen this error before? Running df -k from terminal I see I have:

82176kb /system

20480kb /data

Is this enough space for this rom or should I delete some packages from the .zip and re-flash?

Hope you can help me, I haven't formatted my 8Gb Sd card since installing CM61.

thanks,

Peter

I haven't installed it (and I probably won't), but from the total size of the /system files, you might indeed not have enough space to install it. It is a common problem. What official update did you use first?

Guest pedrojaime

I haven't installed it (and I probably won't), but from the total size of the /system files, you might indeed not have enough space to install it. It is a common problem. What official update did you use first?

Good question, I am sure I had Venezuela Movilnet 2.1 because that was the only one I could get correct 3G frequencies to work for Ecuador. Thanks for your help btw :)

EDIT: just found an old post of mine whowing where I downloaded the Venezuela 2.1 official ROM:

http://android.modac...ei%C2%B4s-site/

If anyone knows of a newer official ROM for latin America, I am all ears. This one is dated June 2010.

Does anyone know which was the latest version with the front camera working? was this FLB 1.7??

thanks,

Peter

Edited by pedrojaime

Good question, I am sure I had Venezuela Movilnet 2.1 because that was the only one I could get correct 3G frequencies to work for Ecuador. Thanks for your help btw :)

EDIT: just found an old post of mine whowing where I downloaded the Venezuela 2.1 official ROM:

http://android.modac...ei%C2%B4s-site/

If anyone knows of a newer official ROM for latin America, I am all ears. This one is dated June 2010.

Does anyone know which was the latest version with the front camera working? was this FLB 1.7??

thanks,

Peter

Re: working front camera

The RBM2 mods are newer, but not as complete as FLB1.7. There have been a lot of rave reviews of the RBM2 mod that Pepe made (it's somewhere in the middle of that thread)

The 2011 official UK update is newer as well, but not a lot has been done to modify it.

Oh, and then there is the newest DE rom as well.

Actually, you have a lot to choose from.

But then again, newer is not always better. ;)