ballsed it again -

Guest okram1

Guest okram1

stupid stupid man, couldn't well leave alone could I GRRR extremely happy with Corvus 5 for ages then went for vegacomb 3.2 b7 and now stuck with just an android logo after the don't pay for android warning ....somebody shoot me or just point me in the right direction please, mega thanks

Guest trevor432990

stupid stupid man, couldn't well leave alone could I GRRR extremely happy with Corvus 5 for ages then went for vegacomb 3.2 b7 and now stuck with just an android logo after the don't pay for android warning ....somebody shoot me or just point me in the right direction please, mega thanks

Make sure you have the power lead connected throughout the reflash/reboot process this might resolve your problem.

Guest okram1

no - didn't flash to modded stock, done it now, the moral of the story is don't do this on a drunken Friday night

thanks to all - and again what a great forum

no - didn't flash to modded stock, done it now, the moral of the story is don't do this on a drunken Friday night

thanks to all - and again what a great forum

That's what's drunken friday nights are for:) You will love vegacomb 3.2 okram , well worth the flash.