Returning back to stock 1.5

Guest kevmaster

Guest kevmaster

Hey I'm trying to get back to the stock 1.5 version of my t-mobile pulse, i know you have to use the ultimate guide but the link for the downgrade file does not work(it say 404 not found), so can anyone give me a alternate link or something.

Guest twrock

Here you go: HuaweiRESETdload.zip

For anyone planning on using this, remember, it does nothing but allow you to flash another Huawei stock updata.app (another official Huawei rom). It is not a complete rom by itself, and does not replace whatever rom you have currently installed (working or not).

Edited by twrock

Guest kevmaster

Here you go: HuaweiRESETdload.zip

For anyone planning on using this, remember, it does nothing but allow you to flash another Huawei stock updata.app (another official Huawei rom). It is not a complete rom by itself, and does not replace whatever rom you have currently installed (working or not).

Do you know where i can get a official hauwei rom?

Guest twrock

Do you know where i can get a official hauwei rom?

Go back to the Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide, or search this forum. There are a number of links in this forum. You just have to decide which one of the many you want to use.

Guest kevmaster

Go back to the Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide, or search this forum. There are a number of links in this forum. You just have to decide which one of the many you want to use.

Ok so I managed to install the stock rom but when i got to the setup screen the touch function is not working

Guest twrock

Ok so I managed to install the stock rom but when i got to the setup screen the touch function is not working

You need to give more details. That is very odd behavior for a successfully installed stock rom, so my guess is you are still doing something wrong during installation/updating. Details please. Which rom? What steps did you take? Etc.

Guest kevmaster

You need to give more details. That is very odd behavior for a successfully installed stock rom, so my guess is you are still doing something wrong during installation/updating. Details please. Which rom? What steps did you take? Etc.

I know what I did wrong know the ROM I used i s for the u8230 and my phone is the u8220