vegacomb 3.2 no sound via dock

Guest gevans3342

Guest gevans3342

hello all.

got VC3.2.7 working pretty well, but just got an issue with the sound through the dock. no music (using defualt music app) or sound from videos (using mobo) will work when the vega is docked.

Stranger still is the fact that if i go into sound settings i hear the notification and ringer sounds ok, but no media . anyone had this and any fix?

I also have an issue with the screen only showing about 75% sized and off centre via HDMI but i know this has already been reported with no fix yet (as far as i can see). I have a script that used to work in corvus5 (using gscript) but that simply reboots the vega when i use it on VC3.2.7.

Despite a few problems, i'm using ghis as my main rom now and donations to the pot are forthcoming.. Great work !!

hello all.

got VC3.2.7 working pretty well, but just got an issue with the sound through the dock. no music (using defualt music app) or sound from videos (using mobo) will work when the vega is docked.

Stranger still is the fact that if i go into sound settings i hear the notification and ringer sounds ok, but no media . anyone had this and any fix?

I also have an issue with the screen only showing about 75% sized and off centre via HDMI but i know this has already been reported with no fix yet (as far as i can see). I have a script that used to work in corvus5 (using gscript) but that simply reboots the vega when i use it on VC3.2.7.

Despite a few problems, i'm using ghis as my main rom now and donations to the pot are forthcoming.. Great work !

Guest gevans3342

ok, slight update from my 1st post about the sound. It actually comes out via the hdmi cable now and plays through the TV. it never used to do this in corvus5, so the dock had hdmi into tv and headphone socket to a seperate amp. Of course if i disconnect the hdmi lead from the dock, the sound comes out via the amp as before. one mystery solved!

So this really just needs the hdmi display issue sorting out and i'm then going to be one happy camper!