pleas remove this thread

Guest Achotjan

Guest jpminou

Same rom everywhere,only devs name change,don't think will be interesting that much.i didn't though u will change your mind about releasing roms here @ Modaco?

Cheers

Edited by jpminou

Guest Achotjan

Same rom everywhere,only devs name change,don't think will be interesting that much.i didn't though u will change your mind about releasing roms here @ Modaco?

Cheers

where you can finde a rom like that :D ,semcmusic , bravia on cm7 with all SE app like sekeyboard , that it can not just be copyed , and many app is just branded y rewrited the whole SE structure to cyanogenmod , and is not that easy , this is the only one rom that have all that on it , you can not see any diferences on stock or my rom , but not need to speek more tomowrow you will donload it and not bealive in your eyes :) , and if you like it you can donata as i am working on it 3 month now

cheers

Achotjan

Guest jianlin

and people wonder why theres so much hard feelings going about with the posts here

well done for spending 3 months on a rom but it dont mean come and diss sombody elses work or visa virsa

come on guys show some respect to each other theres more to life than some cheep digs

what about semc camera?

Guest sammyjc89

hey hey achotjan. i love what you can do. port everything from stock rom and place it on CM7.1 only one person can do that. if i remember right. no one was able to port the semcmusic.apk and the music widget.apk to CM. people were trying that for ages. But you bro. well what can i say............... You kick ass man. no de can beat what you hW ccomplished ( except z and j of course) and even trip wouldnt be able to do it. like jis so called arc port but if you looki at the ro.build.fingerprint in the build.prop it blatently says 3.0.1.G.0.75 which if i am right which i would bet one million puonds for that is the x10 gingerbread firmware. all hw has done is copy and pasted the arcs apps and zipped it up but didnt realize that most didnt work.

i qoute.

[q] whats working

[A] everything my friend :D by trip but that was a lie like his so called port was a lie.

Guest sammyjc89

Cheers

what you think achotjan would steal somebody elses work and put his name on it. i can assure you a recognised developer does not do that unless your name is tripnraer which you ask anyone over at xda and they will tell you and sure he had the same problem too with people stealing his stolen roms. ooohhh the world today ay. shame really people need to do stuff like that because they are jealous that someone else is better than them. thank god for md5 so we can find out whos is whos rom.

Guest awarner

Right all the main flame posts have been removed and topic re-opened.

Please stop all this rediculous fighting.

Android is open source which means everyone copies of everyone else with a few changes here and there.

It is not stealing as such if it was ten all devs are guilty of this as the original code is not yours.

Understand this and act like a community being polite and friendly.

And before I forget, don't bad rep people or posts just because you do not like them, that is not the reason the system is in place. This includes bad repping a ROM without even trying it.