Battery Life

Guest martinmrocks

Guest martinmrocks

Ok so on standby i feel that my vega is losing a lot of battery life. Im just gonna lay out the statistics would someone please tell me if this is normal. If so ill live with it if not any advice on what to do next would be great. Ive got Corvus5 installed with SP1 and ive heard and read about a certain advent vega battery tweak to stop it using battery when on standby but i dont really understand the whol ADB thing.

So:

Time since unplugged 47m

WiFi = 45%

Display = 36%

Device Idle = 21% Hope this is enough.

Edited by martinmrocks

Ok so on standby i feel that my vega is losing a lot of battery life. Im just gonna lay out the statistics would someone please tell me if this is normal. If so ill live with it if not any advice on what to do next would be great. Ive got Corvus5 installed with SP1 and ive heard and read about a certain advent vega battery tweak to stop it using battery when on standby but i dont really understand the whol ADB thing.

So:

Time since unplugged 47m

WiFi = 45%

Display = 36%

Device Idle = 21% Hope this is enough.

Hi Martin,

Two questions:

Have you got SP1 installed (Check in 'Settings/About Device')?

Do you use more than 3% battery capacity in standby?

Guest martinmrocks

yes sp1 is definitely installed. I'm unsure how to check the standby usage but last night I put it to sleep at 70% and 9 hours later it had 53% left. is this normal or (as I've read else where) is my Vega using battery to power a mobile Ariel which doesn't exist??

yes sp1 is definitely installed. I'm unsure how to check the standby usage but last night I put it to sleep at 70% and 9 hours later it had 53% left. is this normal or (as I've read else where) is my Vega using battery to power a mobile Ariel which doesn't exist??

That's about 3% per hour. Your Vega will last about a day and a half at that rate. That seems quite reasonable to me.

Guest martinmrocks

That's about 3% per hour. Your Vega will last about a day and a half at that rate. That seems quite reasonable to me.

Fair enough, thanks.