movie player

Guest budgie74

Guest budgie74

hi all i am running vegacomb 3.2 but still cannot get any movies running (avi format mainly) i have been using arc media pro on modded stock perfectly but no luck with it on vegacomb anyone have a program that works on theres many thanks

Guest dibbles

You could give this a try...

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.clov4r.android.nil&hl=en

moboplayer.

I haven't had a need as yet to use it on my Vega but it is a good all round movie player.

If it works, or not, then please post back to let others know :)

EDIT: Decided to try it out and it seems to work a treat :)

Edited by dibbles

Guest budgie74

great player works a treat after downloading app and codecs many thanks dibbles much appreciated

You could give this a try...

https://market.andro...droid.nil&hl=en

moboplayer.

I haven't had a need as yet to use it on my Vega but it is a good all round movie player.

If it works, or not, then please post back to let others know :)

EDIT: Decided to try it out and it seems to work a treat :)

Guest TimboDavis

hi all i am running vegacomb 3.2 but still cannot get any movies running (avi format mainly) i have been using arc media pro on modded stock perfectly but no luck with it on vegacomb anyone have a program that works on theres many thanks

I use BS Player Lite with Vegacomb 3.2 v8.1. It plays all my .avi files and all others too without any problems at all. Funnily enough, it insists you need to download the ARM7 version before it works successfully. No biggie though, it gives you the link to the market and it downloads in a few seconds.