POV mobii 4GB version

Guest foobarX

Guest foobarX

Hi guys,

seraching for a tab where good roms are available for I found this bord here and decided to buy a POV mobii tab because it seems to be most similar to the Advent Vega and I couldn't find any source where to buy a Vega...

My problem is that there are two mobii tabs out, TAB-TEG-10-1-4GB-3G and TAB-TEG-10-1-3G. I couldn't find any further technical descriptions about these tabs and so I hope sb. here can explain me the differences. It seems that the second one has only 512MB flash but on the other hand it's much more expensive than the 4GB version what seems a bit crazy.

Furthermore reading some threads here in the board I found a discussion about missing GPS receiver board and SD card slot, I though each 3G version contains both. Any idea how I can ensure that the mobii tab I plan to buy has them both? Is it possible that the 4GB version doesn't contain them what's the reason that it's cheaper?

What do you think, is it worth to wait some days/weeks for the Vega2? Any ideas what its price will be?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Hope I'm not completely wrong here with my questions..

Guest Durbybard

Hi guys,

seraching for a tab where good roms are available for I found this bord here and decided to buy a POV mobii tab because it seems to be most similar to the Advent Vega and I couldn't find any source where to buy a Vega...

My problem is that there are two mobii tabs out, TAB-TEG-10-1-4GB-3G and TAB-TEG-10-1-3G. I couldn't find any further technical descriptions about these tabs and so I hope sb. here can explain me the differences. It seems that the second one has only 512MB flash but on the other hand it's much more expensive than the 4GB version what seems a bit crazy.

Furthermore reading some threads here in the board I found a discussion about missing GPS receiver board and SD card slot, I though each 3G version contains both. Any idea how I can ensure that the mobii tab I plan to buy has them both? Is it possible that the 4GB version doesn't contain them what's the reason that it's cheaper?

What do you think, is it worth to wait some days/weeks for the Vega2? Any ideas what its price will be?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Hope I'm not completely wrong here with my questions..

Hiya, found this on PoV site...

http://club.pointofview-online.com/FAQ.php

http://www.pointofview-online.com/userfiles/manuals/Tegra%20manual_EN.pdf

Hope this helps

Chris....

Guest foobarX

Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for your answer but there are still some questions left.

I still not know what's really the difference of the 512MB version and the 4GB one but it seams that the second one is a later release.

But this doesn't really matter any more... meanwhile probably sb. here read the post searched for the tab and bought the cheap one on amazon I was looking for since 2 days. So hopefully he/she is still reading here... thanks a lot to this asshole I hope you will choke with it.

Bye,

foobarX