vegacomb build 7 delay to lock screen

Guest Adam:)

Guest Adam:)

hey guys, been a while since i did a topic :P

anyway, firstly, i wuld just like to congratulate newbe and the team for the amazing rom they have produced.

but theres a slight hitch which im interested to find out if its affecing others. basically when i go to unlock the vega from sleep,and i click the power button, theres around a 5-10 sec delay and then a white sudden creen flash before the lock screen appears? is anyone else getting this, or is it just me.

thanks

Adam:)

Guest trevor432990

Your 5-6 seconds delay sounds too long. I have perhaps a 2-3 second delay a white screen briefly flashses then lock screen appears. Is your Vega fully charged? Try it with the power lead connected see if that makes any difference. Failing that try upgrading to r8.1 and it may well go away. ;)

Guest poynter64

i dont get a delay but when i push the home button to lock my vega it alway brings the pop up to turn off, recovery ect. but apart from that everything is good.

i dont get a delay but when i push the home button to lock my vega it alway brings the pop up to turn off, recovery ect. but apart from that everything is good.

That's fixed in build 8.

ok, will probs upgrade to build 8 tomoz :)

I mean, the problem the shutdown menu appearing too soon has been fixed, there's still sometimes a few seconds delay during exiting stanby.