any new phones?

Guest h3dshot

Guest h3dshot

hi guys ive had my pulse since it was released into UK markets, i think its time to move on as it feels massively slower than most modern smartphones, but saying that it is still 1/4 or less of the price of modern smartphones :P so my question is are there any new budget smartphones, which are going to be all the hype as the pulse, and zte blade were?

Guest Sami Beck

Well the whole reason these phone were great were they were cheap and they had shitty stock ROMS, this meant that developers could get a good device that NEEDED a ROM. I have a ZTE Blade and im very happy.

Well the whole reason these phone were great were they were cheap and they had shitty stock ROMS, this meant that developers could get a good device that NEEDED a ROM. I have a ZTE Blade and im very happy.

Check out the LG Optimus 2X. Dual core, ARM7, 4inch goodness, but with a terminally screwed up ROM from LG. When you replace with Paul's ROM or CM7 you fix most of the problems.

As a consequence the price is much lower than the other dual core phones, although not in Pulse/Blade territory yet.

It's the direction I'm currently looking in for a replacement. Although there are Huawei phones around the corner, and maybe ZTE will stop trying to overprice their new efforts, it's looking like the best option before Christmas.

Guest h3dshot

yeah i was going to replace my pulse with a blade but i was advised against it as spec wise its not that much better and newer phones for around the same pricemark with better specs were due to be released soon, or so i was told .... -.-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest de_shepherd

I'm in about the same position .... options I'm currently mulling over at the Huwaei U8800 and the Acer Liquid Mt ... both have the same cpu/gfx as top single core phones like Desire S etc. Pricewise there ~£175 and ~£150 SIM-free which is in the range of what I'd want to spend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest h3dshot

this phone will sale on 1st octumber ,but only you have book it . http://product.xiaomi.com/index.html

and you can download its ROM on this link http://en.miui.com/ it is updated every Friday based on the feedback from its test users.

looks like a very smart phone, how much does it cost? and can you link me to an english version of the website?

Guest 让雪飞

hi guys ive had my pulse since it was released into UK markets, i think its time to move on as it feels massively slower than most modern smartphones, but saying that it is still 1/4 or less of the price of modern smartphones :P so my question is are there any new budget smartphones, which are going to be all the hype as the pulse, and zte blade were?

yes ! it is a very smart phone , but it is only sell its customers who have ordered it,and it stop receiving new orders , so maybe you can buy it on 2012 . the first 300000 orders first , its name is Mione, created by xiaomi and made by motorola , the company released the MIUI ROM every friday .

Guest 让雪飞

yes ! it is a very smart phone , but it is only sell its customers who have ordered it,and it stop receiving new orders , so maybe you can buy it on 2012 . the first 300000 orders first , its name is Mione, created by xiaomi and made by motorola , the company released the MIUI ROM every friday .