vega wont come out of sleep mode sometimes

Guest calhib

Guest calhib

hi ive got an advent vega that i bought at the start of august with the stock rom on and has never been custom rom'ed does and 1 no why every so often when i tap the power button and put it in to sleep mode when i come back to it it wont come out of it and i have to completely shut down by holding the power button and booting up thanks calhib

Guest trevor432990

I've read that people experiencing this problem need to make sure they don't touch the screen as you press the power button as this seems to affect the power-up sequence for some reason.

happens to me too sometimes.. just try a couple of times pressing the button.

when it happens to me, it normally takes up to pressing firmly the power button 2 - 4 times.

Guest jono4001

Had similar on mine and dads vegas as well, asked on here and yep it does happen and not a faulty vega as I first thought !! Simonta was kind enough to advise us to calibrate the screen using the inbuilt app and must admitt this seemed to cure it 99% off the time, does happen very occasionally but as has been suggested just completely power off and turn back on again normally cures it !!

hope that is off some help ??!!

Guest jono4001

Had similar on mine and dads vegas as well, asked on here and yep it does happen and not a faulty vega as I first thought !! Simonta was kind enough to advise us to calibrate the screen using the inbuilt app and must admitt this seemed to cure it 99% off the time, does happen very occasionally but as has been suggested just completely power off and turn back on again normally cures it !!

hope that is off some help ??!!