Screen problems

Guest Stokesy_

Guest Stokesy_

My screen is playing up since I flashed vegacomb. I have real problems closing tabs on the stock browser. Does anyone know of a good screen calibration programme (a free one), that would fix this?

thanks Stokesy

My screen is playing up since I flashed vegacomb. I have real problems closing tabs on the stock browser. Does anyone know of a good screen calibration programme (a free one), that would fix this?

thanks Stokesy

Which build are you using? Build 8 performs a screen calibration on power on. It's important not to touch the screen during the boot process, and it's also helpful to keep the screen clean.

Guest Stokesy_

Which build are you using? Build 8 performs a screen calibration on power on. It's important not to touch the screen during the boot process, and it's also helpful to keep the screen clean.

I am using 8, so inadvertant screen touching @ boot time may be my problem. Thanks. So is there now never a need for a seperate app?

Stokesy.

I am using 8, so inadvertant screen touching @ boot time may be my problem. Thanks. So is there now never a need for a seperate app?

Stokesy.

That's right. Cool, eh?