Bloomberg for Tablet

Guest princeotter

Guest princeotter

Has anybody managed to download Bloomberg for Tablet? Now I have Vegacomb 3.2 on my Vega I would like the Tablet version rather than the standard version. Unfortunately for some reason the Market won't let me download it and I can't find it anywhere else. Has anybody got the APK that they can either pop into public Dropbox or otherwise let me have

Thanks

Edited by princeotter

Guest princeotter

I was able to install it from the market with VegaComb 3.2 Beta 8.1

Thats what I am on but it says This app is incompatible with your NVidia VegaComb.

Do you have a Dropbox account that you could drop the APK file into the Public folder and post me the link - would be very grateful ??

Thanks

Steve

Guest HypoTurtle

Thats what I am on but it says This app is incompatible with your NVidia VegaComb.

Do you have a Dropbox account that you could drop the APK file into the Public folder and post me the link - would be very grateful ??

Thanks

Steve

Don't know if you have it yet but this is the one I just pulled from my device.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28292306/com.bloomberg.android.tablet-1.apk

Guest princeotter

Thanks Hypo. Have been trying CNBC as I couldnt get the tablet version of Bloomberg. Not sure if dont prefer CNBC now I have tried the new Bloomberg :-(

Guest HypoTurtle

Thanks Hypo. Have been trying CNBC as I couldnt get the tablet version of Bloomberg. Not sure if dont prefer CNBC now I have tried the new Bloomberg :-(

No problem, I have little use for either atm but I'd agree the CNBC app does look better (the xoom version) (a little surprised it's not locked to US only devices like many other apps). Haven't seen the smartphone bloomberg version but personally the tablet version looks clunky and to be not tablet optimised at all.

Guest capt.kipper

Has anybody managed to download Bloomberg for Tablet? Now I have Vegacomb 3.2 on my Vega I would like the Tablet version rather than the standard version. Unfortunately for some reason the Market won't let me download it and I can't find it anywhere else. Has anybody got the APK that they can either pop into public Dropbox or otherwise let me have

Thanks

Try this https://market.andro...e=search_result

Installed on my VegaComb 3.2 Beta 8.1 via the market on my pc.

Edited by capt.kipper