HELP! MY DELL XCD28 DOES NOT BOOT ( LOGO BLINKS FOR A WHILE) HELP!!!!!

Guest hopdop

I accidently flashed the original chinese unicom 2.2 stock rom on my DELL XCD28 through Clockwork mod recovery, Now all i get is the dell logo displays a few second and it automatically restarts and displays the logo again this continues for a while and it does not start over. I have to manually remove the battery and replace it again still the same problem continues.

Even i pressed the Vol and powerbutton still cannot boot into recovery mode. I think the original stock rom removed the clockworkmod recovery.

HELP PLEASE! sad.gif

Edited by hopdop

Guest Rahulj85

I accidently flashed the original chinese unicom 2.2 stock rom on my DELL XCD28 through Clockwork mod recovery, Now all i get is the dell logo displays a few second and it automatically restarts and displays the logo again this continues for a while and it does not start over. I have to manually remove the battery and replace it again still the same problem continues.

Even i pressed the Vol and powerbutton still cannot boot into recovery mode. I think the original stock rom removed the clockworkmod recovery.

HELP PLEASE! sad.gif

hope you made a backup before flashing..if you can get into fastboot, just flash your nandroid backup..