ZTE Skate Source code

Guest solidchips

Looks like it can't be ported.

It might be possible, but it's nothing at all to do with the kernel, it didn't get any easier because we have the kernel source code. It wont be me that fixes it either. Dolby sound appears the be embedded into the framework, settings.apk, music.apk, libaudio.so & other places. I think the Bluetooth problems in mcsf are also in the framework & settings.apk possibly the wifi tether problem too, it's not impossible to fix, just too hard for me to bother with.

I said when I posted mcsf that it would be my last version of it & I meant it. If anybody else wants to fix it they're welcome, just do it properly, test it before you upload, give it a new name & start a new thread for it, unlike the troll we had the other week, otherwise I might get annoyed.

Edited by wbaw

Guest Nick Rhodes

will overclock now be possible for Ginger Stir Fry and Monte Carlo Stir Fry ?

The possibility now exists...

The guys who are kind enough to work on this new source have got to get the kernel working and built as a ROM and verified stable by a number of users.

We need this stable base first to be able to add and test any tweaks and this will take time.

Cheers, Nick.

I have added the new smartass governer (smartassv2) and compiled the kernel but im not sure how to enable overclocking.

I have taken the acpulock file (and a couple of others) from CM7 older kernel which had overclocking enabled but it still doesnt seem to allow me to overclock. Can someone tell me how to do it please. Thanks

Edited by fp30

Guest hlubepet

I have added the new smartass governer (smartassv2) and compiled the kernel but im not sure how to enable overclocking.

I have taken the acpulock file (and a couple of others) from CM7 older kernel which had overclocking enabled but it still doesnt seem to allow me to overclock. Can someone tell me how to do it please. Thanks

can you pleae release without overclocking, lets say, v1 :)

Guest hlubepet

sure... I was just going to release it when I had overclocking working but here you go anyway.

All credit goes to Erasmux for his governer's

dont know where is the catch, BUT, it looks like it has better signal than burstlams kernel.. I was dropping to Edge quickly, now it stays on 3g with 3 bars.. But really dont know where is "the change" :) THANKS FOR YOUR KERNEL :) Now, I will go to sleep, 3 hours of dreams and must go to work...