Video playback problem (CM6.1)

Guest DinkaDanka

Guest DinkaDanka

Hello !

I have installed the "Basic CM61-Pulse0.40 ROM installation with modifications " ROM, and when I play an MP4 movie, at the 1hour 11 minutes, the sound resets and starts from the beginning, but the movie goes on. It happens with every movie, always at 1h:11min. I tried it with many player, and many converter programs, it happens every time!

Do you now any solutions for this?? Very annoying that I can't watch the whole movie !!

Thank you guys!

This issue is well known. You can't do anything with it. Separate the films for 59sec long parts.

Wow, I haven't heard of this either. Is this with all CM6.1 roms or only those based on Tom G's Pulse mod?

(I guess I need to add this to the list of known bugs in the roms I modded.)

Wow, I haven't heard of this either. Is this with all CM6.1 roms or only those based on Tom G's Pulse mod?

(I guess I need to add this to the list of known bugs in the roms I modded.)

This bug is in all cm 6.1 0.4 based roms... That would be fantastic if you can fix it. It's really irritating.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest twrock

And silly, I was thinking only my Pulse is having this problem. Any solution yet?

I recall another thread on this suggested the work-around of chopping your videos into one hour chunks.