Need ROM advice

Guest Synn21588

Guest Synn21588

Hey guys, I haven't posted here much but i migrated over when Trip did because i love his work. Ever since GB came out ive been having a hard time finding a ROM that is stable and fully functional for daily use but doesnt drain the battery! EVERY single rom i've tried has drained the battery. I use my phone a lot for Pandora as I ride a motorcycle everywhere i go. Can you guys offer up any suggestions? I know trip has his MIUI roms out but im not a big fan of the MIUI style launcher. Usually i just put Go Launcher EX on whatever rom i'm running with but i didn't know if it would be advisable to do that to Trip's ROM since it's built specifically to run MIUI. Any suggestions? And thanks!!!

Sorry if this is not the appropriate section to ask this in.

Currently I'm running EW Jet and it works great but when Im actually using the phone (texting, surfing, etc) i experience a heavy battery drain, even though i've reduced the brightness completely!

Edited by Synn21588

Guest Kinglion3494
Hey guys, I haven't posted here much but i migrated over when Trip did because i love his work. Ever since GB came out ive been having a hard time finding a ROM that is stable and fully functional for daily use but doesnt drain the battery! EVERY single rom i've tried has drained the battery. I use my phone a lot for Pandora as I ride a motorcycle everywhere i go. Can you guys offer up any suggestions? I know trip has his MIUI roms out but im not a big fan of the MIUI style launcher. Usually i just put Go Launcher EX on whatever rom i'm running with but i didn't know if it would be advisable to do that to Trip's ROM since it's built specifically to run MIUI. Any suggestions? And thanks!!!

Sorry if this is not the appropriate section to ask this in.

Currently I'm running EW Jet and it works great but when Im actually using the phone (texting, surfing, etc) i experience a heavy battery drain, even though i've reduced the brightness completely!

Hey buddy. Try going to settings then applications then running tasks and stop most of the apps. When u do this the battery life increases significantly. Also try turning off mobile bravia engine when not looking through pictures. I find it drains battery. And last but not least you can try my battery tweak. I have it posted here at modaco. Its a flashable zip and improves battery right away. ;-)