Help needed...getting e-mails from 2 different providers to my android device

Guest Navie

Hello,

I am kinda new to these Android forums, yesterday I bought a 'Orange Monte Carlo' (OMC) and would like to know a way of retreiving my e-mails from 2 different e-mail addresses.

However...I want to only access them via WIFI since I have access to a constant WIFI connection, if that is not possilbe then please let me know.

So...far I have a Gmail account setup on my phone, however...I also have a hotmail.com and an outlooklive which I want to retreive new e-mails from, the outlooklive account can also be accessed via a normal hotmal.com browser if that helps.

I'm not sure if there is an app that can manage multiple e-mails at once.

Thanks.

i had some trouble setting hotmail up on my vega for a bit, discovered that it needs to be set as 'corporate' account.

select that account type

enter email address/password

then for user name/domain enter email again - it will show the bit before @hotmail

leave password the same

and for server set as m.hotmail.com (found this in my WP7 htc)

hit next, et voila

i had some trouble setting hotmail up on my vega for a bit, discovered that it needs to be set as 'corporate' account.

select that account type

enter email address/password

then for user name/domain enter email again - it will show the bit before @hotmail

leave password the same

and for server set as m.hotmail.com (found this in my WP7 htc)

hit next, et voila

I just caught your reply, thanks! I managed to get my hotmail inbox to be pushed to my phone, however...I am unable to find a way to get my outlooklive account to be pushed, I must be using the wrong settings or something :)