Can I demand a new Defy?

Guest Ashbeard

Guest Ashbeard

I've sent my Defy in for repair twice now and they have failed to fix it on both occasions. The issue is that when I connect to wifi it doesn't connect to the internet, and sometimes wifi will turn itself off with no reason. Please don't suggest fixes for the wifi problem, I've tried everything I could find on the google and xda.

Basically I want to know if I am within my rights to demand a new handset as it is still within warranty. It costs me money to send it to them each time, and I'd rather not send it back to them again, only to have it returned with the same problem.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest unrandomsam

I've sent my Defy in for repair twice now and they have failed to fix it on both occasions. The issue is that when I connect to wifi it doesn't connect to the internet, and sometimes wifi will turn itself off with no reason. Please don't suggest fixes for the wifi problem, I've tried everything I could find on the google and xda.

Basically I want to know if I am within my rights to demand a new handset as it is still within warranty. It costs me money to send it to them each time, and I'd rather not send it back to them again, only to have it returned with the same problem.

Cheers.

Prove to them its the handset not your router for a start.