Neglected Vega

Guest bluemotion

Guest bluemotion

What could i do with my vega?

I have got vegacomb on it and I have realised I don't really use it. I don't think pcworld will give me a refund either.

Is there any other uses?

Its just sat there doing nothing.

Guest derffie

I have got vegacomb on it and I have realised I don't really use it. I don't think pcworld will give me a refund either.

Is there any other uses?

http://android.modaco.com/forum/494-entries-3-unexpected-uses-of-the-vega/ Feel inspired, mount it in the kitchen is a top choice, get the heavy duty velcro stuck to a cheap case then stick to a kitchen wall, cupboard etc, my fave use, recipes tv, etc

did the same in the little uns nursery (out of reach obviously) for cebeebies and nursery rhymes

Or failing that, you could give to to a die hard vega lover.... Hi, Nice to meet you I'm Fred, A die hard vega lover!

Let us know what you do in the end, my house doesn't go a day without our two being on!

http://android.modaco.com/forum/494-entries-3-unexpected-uses-of-the-vega/ Feel inspired, mount it in the kitchen is a top choice, get the heavy duty velcro stuck to a cheap case then stick to a kitchen wall, cupboard etc, my fave use, recipes tv, etc

did the same in the little uns nursery (out of reach obviously) for cebeebies and nursery rhymes

Or failing that, you could give to to a die hard vega lover.... Hi, Nice to meet you I'm Fred, A die hard vega lover!

Let us know what you do in the end, my house doesn't go a day without our two being on!

Or wait until the final version of Vegacomb is available, then install it, clean the screen, pack it back in its box and give it to a teenager for Christmas.

Guest Quipeace

Or wait until the final version of Vegacomb is available, then install it, clean the screen, pack it back in its box and give it to a teenager for Christmas.

This, nuff said. Will make someone very happy :)

Guest dibbles

Is there any other uses?

If you really do not have a use for it and feel the need to ask others for a reason to make use of it then I would seriously think of either asking for a refund, depending on how long you have had it, or sell it. Both myself and my wife use our Vegas often and it would not be dependant on the OS either, although VC makes using IMDB and Youtube a pleasure. But if you have tried it out and flashed different ROM's and there is nothing that interests you to entice you to use it then selling it on might well be the best option for you. Especially before many more tabs, and the Vega 2, start to get to the market. A pity, for you in this position, that there isn't a shortage at the moment on the market of the Vegas as this would enhance its value.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...