How to install vegacomb 3.2 advent vega

Guest jenkinlp01

Guest jenkinlp01

Here is a video how to install vegacomb 3.2 build 8.1 on advent vega also look at my review of the vegacomb and everything working

There have been problems reported with boot looping i have witnessed this problem when i have installed vegacomb 3.2 build 8.1 but not with any other build these are the ways ive seen to get around this:

1. firstly make sure you have deleted cach and data wiped and try again if not try the next step.

2. First time try modstock 1.10 v2 and if it doesnt work try modstock 1.10 v1

this has worked for a lot of people and worked with me for boot 6 newbe5's nand explanation helped understand this.

3. if the top two dont work the one that worked for me was this i installed the vegacomb 3.2 build 7 and then applied the update 8.1 patch this worked for me everytime smile.png

so have a go and tell me what you think sometimes it can be SD card problems too so make sure you test the sd card first smile.png good luck

thanks

Liam

Edited by jenkinlp01

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 33whitey

This method seemed the easiest to me, so as a total newbie had a crack using an XP PC. No problems following the install but the end result would stick on the initial Vegacomb is free to user screen with the funny smiley B) . Had a go using modstock version 1 and it worked first time.

1. So thanks for the install guide :)

2. Thanks to the vegacomb team, i will be making a donation :)

First post but i have lurked as a guest for months.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Congratulations on this ROM - makes the vega a completely device (in a good way)!!

Is there any way to remove the "if you paid more for this, you've been ripped off" message?

I understand its purpose, and promise that I've no intention of abusing / misusing your build. This is simply a case of "it doesnt look very professional" when demoing my android app running o the vega.

if it is possibe, please tel me how.

Best regards,

Rob ([email protected])