[HELP] Got stuck

Guest Sascrypte

Guest Sascrypte

*SOLVED!!!*

I had flashed my Liquid Metal to 2.3 succesfully, also was happy about it until I saw the camera wasn't working and it had some bugs here and there.

So I dicided to just put 2.2 back on the phone, using one of the roms on this site and the "Acer Downloadtool" just like I got 2.3 on the phone.

The tool told me succesfully after it gave me the message to remove the cable (usb debugging was on, done everything in the readme, in the "Downloadtool"

But now when I turn on the phone vibrates constantly while giving the following screen:

*Start message*

===============

/SD download tool/

===============

OSBL version SSS=A4-03.08.04 #0 #0 #0 #0

SD Image download procedure...Failed! IMAGE_DIR_NOT_FOUND

And an empty progress bar

*End message*

I tried holding various combo keys, none of them do anything (maybe I'm doing it wrong, I don't know)

My question now is:

Is there a way so I can fix it myself, CAN I send it to acer for waranty?

Can someone tell me what I should/can do? (If you can tell me it was just a complete failure and I can't send it to acer back, or/and also can't fix it myself, then please say so, at least then I know)

Thanks in advance!

*SOLVED!!!*

Edited by Sascrypte

Guest chemicalbuz

I had flashed my Liquid Metal to 2.3 succesfully, also was happy about it until I saw the camera wasn't working and it had some bugs here and there.

So I dicided to just put 2.2 back on the phone, using one of the roms on this site and the "Acer Downloadtool" just like I got 2.3 on the phone.

The tool told me succesfully after it gave me the message to remove the cable (usb debugging was on, done everything in the readme, in the "Downloadtool"

But now when I turn on the phone vibrates constantly while giving the following screen:

*Start message*

===============

/SD download tool/

===============

OSBL version SSS=A4-03.08.04 #0 #0 #0 #0

SD Image download procedure...Failed! IMAGE_DIR_NOT_FOUND

And an empty progress bar

*End message*

I tried holding various combo keys, none of them do anything (maybe I'm doing it wrong, I don't know)

My question now is:

Is there a way so I can fix it myself, CAN I send it to acer for waranty?

Can someone tell me what I should/can do? (If you can tell me it was just a complete failure and I can't send it to acer back, or/and also can't fix it myself, then please say so, at least then I know)

Thanks in advance!

that's just sd download mode, don't worry,maybe some goes wrong during flashing, you have to put .bin in sd card following guide, than it will install new bin and phone will rebirth...anyway with t&l gingerbread mode all features are working, as camera and so on so just flash 3.0.27 bin than t&l mod

follow this guide: http://android.modaco.com/topic/345275-leak234-acer-liquidmt-302701-emea-gen1-032701/

you have to download that "acer_ug" and put in on sd root folder (you have to use another phone or usb\sd adapter to put that folder on sd cause you can't do it from liquid mt) than start phone, it will autoinstall it self, than install recovery and t&l mod

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest Sascrypte

that's just sd download mode, don't worry,maybe some goes wrong during flashing, you have to put .bin in sd card following guide, than it will install new bin and phone will rebirth...anyway with t&l gingerbread mode all features are working, as camera and so on so just flash 3.0.27 bin than t&l mod

follow this guide: http://android.modac...ea-gen1-032701/

you have to download that "acer_ug" and put in on sd root folder (you have to use another phone or usb\sd adapter to put that folder on sd cause you can't do it from liquid mt) than start phone, it will autoinstall it self, than install recovery and t&l mod

Thanks, got it to work again!

Thanks again for the information

• 1 month later...
Guest Kevin_Lamera

Thanks, got it to work again!

Thanks again for the information

hi! i have this problem too, but i can't solve it

can you tell me step by step how have you done? thanks

i have tried to put the acer_ug on my sd card, but now this is another error...

sorry for my bad english xD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest RODNiC

Guys.. tried this post which makes sense..

phone starts "reading..."

After "Verify Image",it says its comparing Original ver:.000.13 New Version: 3.026.01

Sd Image Download Procedure... Failure! SW_VER_INVALID

Badly confused here!

Any Help??